- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/7/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31381, p35
Presents marketing statistics in the U.S. Statistics on marketing indicators for million dollar amounts; Figures on short-term tax-exempt yields; Visualization on the prices of securities.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31388, p36
No abstract available.
- Munis Shrug Off Outflows, Gain With Light Supply. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;9/16/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33979, p2
In this article, the author presents information on the outflows in the tax-exempt market of the U.S.
- Tax-Exempt Funds Shed $2.71 Billion as Investors Pay Their Taxes. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;9/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31723, p7
Reports on the loss of tax-exempt money market funds in the U.S. Outflow of cash due to the payment of quarterly taxes; Amount of tax-free assets; Increase in basis point of taxable fund yields.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/26/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31728, p36
Presents charts depicting market statistics as of September 2003 in the U.S. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S security prices; Municipal bond prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p33
Presents charts and graphs depicting the bond market in the U.S. as of November 4, 2003. Data on the short-term tax-exempt yields; Range of securities prices; Percentage of municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Tax-Exempt Funds Post Record in Wake of Fed Rate Cut. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;01/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31056, p7
Reports that tax-exempt money market securities reached record levels in the United States for the week ending January 9, 2000. Factors attributing to the rise in tax-exempt securities inflow during the given time period; Explanation why yields on tax-free money market securities usually rise at...
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields . // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p32
Presents market statistics on short-term tax-exempt yields as of March 21, 2001. Presentation of municipal market data; Variable rate demand; Money market municipal index.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p34
Presents bond market statistics of short term tax-exempt yields. Estimation of variable-rate demand; Details of daily general market; Presentation of the money market municipal index; Base rates in order of taxable and tax-exempt rates; Municipal swap index of Bond Market Association.