- Street Smarts. Brodsky, Norm // Inc.;Feb2002, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p44
Considers the positive effects of building a business during a recession. Cheaper resources; Opportunities available.
- ...and Stelios's top ten easy tips for surviving a recession. Haji-loannou, Stelios // New Statesman;10/29/2001, Vol. 130 Issue 4561, p19
Presents tips for surviving a recession. Importance of advertising; Advice on reducing volatility for cyclical business; Advantage of small businesses during recession.
- Shelter money with an 'all-weather' investment. Leckey, Andrew // Journal of Business (10756124);4/4/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 8, pA12
Reports the impact of economic downturn in the investments of various companies. Analysis on the rate of return; Lack of operating capital; Decrease of assets and shares.
- More on Surviving the Recession. // Broker Magazine;Feb/Mar2002, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p9
Provides tips on building sales strategies and system following the recession in the U.S. Building a pipeline of business from multiple sources; Accumulation of database of prospects; Development of a complete plan for sales process.
- SA in recession. // African Business;May99, Issue 243, p6
Reports on the recession in South Africa in 1998.
- How to outrun the recession. Goff, Lisa // Crain's New York Business;12/9/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p27
No abstract available.
- NJ waterfront loses its edge. Luxenberg, Stan // Crain's New York Business;1/13/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p24
Reports on the impact of economic recession on the real property business in New York City, New York. Impact of economic recession on price of real properties; Areas where space is available in surplus; Efforts made by property owners to cope with the recession.
- 'Waging war on recession.' // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/22/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 43, p25
Reports on the impact of recession on various businesses in New York City. Risks of bankruptcy; Reduction of sales; Need of making an effective marketing strategies.
- AD SALES: Catching Clients On The Rebound. Gordon, Josh // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;5/1/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p55
Presents a question and answer with an advertiser on product promotion. Impact of recession in various businesses; Use of marketing strategies in increasing profitability; Ways to increase sales.