Activity Based Costing Adoption Among Manufacturing Companies in Nigeria
- The Effect of Activity-Based Costing on Firms Performance, A Study Among Chinese Manufacturing Firms. Zhang Yi Fei; Che Ruhana Isa // Journal of Applied Sciences Research;Sep2011, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p227
Problem statement: Assessing the effect of ABC success implementation on the firms' performance is considered as an important research topic. Previous empirical studies provide the evidence that the implementation of ABC could improve firms both financial performance and nonfinancial...
- A Comparison of the Product Costing Practices of Large and Small- to Medium-Sized Enterprises: A Survey of British Manufacturing Firms. Brierley, John A. // International Journal of Management;Dec2011, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p184
There has been a great deal of research into product costing practices, but much of this has paid little attention to differences in product costing practices between various sizes of firm. This paper addresses this deficiency by comparing the product costing practices of large enterprises, with...
- Toronto Branch seminar on ABC. // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Apr98, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p72
Reports on the highlights of a seminar on activity-based costing (ABC) in Toronto, Ontario by the Toronto Branch of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) in February 1998. Participation by Paul Sharman as speaker.
- ABC: A follow-up survey of CIMA members. Innes, John; Mitchell, Falconer // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p50
Presents the results of a survey of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) members on activity-based accounting. Percentage of members who used this system; Various uses of the system; Companies not using the system.
- Seminar planned for accountants. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/11/96, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p20
Focuses on the Mid-Hudson Chapter of the Institute of Management Accountants' hosting of a Professional Development Seminar entitled `Activity Based Costing' on November 18, 1996 in New York State. Contact information.
- Comparative study of leadership styles among Iranian super-leagues coaches. Fallah, Zynolabedin; Janani, Hamid; Dana, Amir; Fallah, Ahsan // Archives of Applied Science Research;2012, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p570
This research aims to comparative study of leadership styles among Iranian super-leagues coaches. Study population included all Iranian super-leagues players (volleyball, basketball, badminton, wrestling, karate) (N=396). The samples included 328 players. They were randomly selected from the...
- Characteristics of multi-child families and its effects on society. Zareian, M.; Jahromi Rasekh, A.; Esfandiari, M.; Zareian, F.; poorshojai, S.; Moin, E. // Journal of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences;1/15/2014, Vol. 11, p266
Introduction: Population increase on earth and the shortage of food and water supplies have yielded strict policies in various countries for the number of children. Families with multiple children are more prone to many diseases and their children are often faced with more economic problems. The...
- One child families and their effects in Jahrom city. Jahromi Rasekh, A.; Zareian, M.; Zareian, F.; Jahromi Ghaednia, M.; Pad, N. // Journal of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences;1/15/2014, Vol. 11, p300
Introduction: Nowadays, socio-economic conditions and increasing reproductive age has amplified one child families. Some people believe that there is not much need to family relationships according to the new friend-finding methods. However, it should be considered that child-centric families,...
- Performance of Short Food Questions to Assess Aspects of the Dietary Intake of Australian Children. Hendrie, Gilly A.; Riley, Malcolm D. // Nutrients;Dec2013, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p4822
Single dietary questions are used as a rapid method of monitoring diet. The aim of this investigation was to assess the performance of questions to measure population group intake compared to the mean of two 24-h recalls. Data from the Australian National Children's Nutrition and Physical...