Activity Based Costing Adoption Among Manufacturing Companies in Nigeria
- The Effect of Activity-Based Costing on Firms Performance, A Study Among Chinese Manufacturing Firms. Zhang Yi Fei; Che Ruhana Isa // Journal of Applied Sciences Research;Sep2011, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p227
Problem statement: Assessing the effect of ABC success implementation on the firms' performance is considered as an important research topic. Previous empirical studies provide the evidence that the implementation of ABC could improve firms both financial performance and nonfinancial...
- A Comparison of the Product Costing Practices of Large and Small- to Medium-Sized Enterprises: A Survey of British Manufacturing Firms. Brierley, John A. // International Journal of Management;Dec2011, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p184
There has been a great deal of research into product costing practices, but much of this has paid little attention to differences in product costing practices between various sizes of firm. This paper addresses this deficiency by comparing the product costing practices of large enterprises, with...
- Potential for Tramadol Abuse by Patients Visiting Pharmacies in Northern Iran. Zabihi, Ebrahim; Hoseinzaadeh, Aateffeh; Emami, Maryam; Mardani, Mahdieh; Mahmoud, Baradaran; Ali Akbar, Moghadamnia // Substance Abuse: Research & Treatment;2011, Issue 5, p11
Background: It has been almost three decades since tramadol was introduced to the market as a centrally acting analgesic. It is claimed to have weak opioid properties and a low dependence potential in opioid-addicted patients. This study was designed to investigate the suspicion of potential...
- Comparative study of leadership styles among Iranian super-leagues coaches. Fallah, Zynolabedin; Janani, Hamid; Dana, Amir; Fallah, Ahsan // Archives of Applied Science Research;2012, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p570
This research aims to comparative study of leadership styles among Iranian super-leagues coaches. Study population included all Iranian super-leagues players (volleyball, basketball, badminton, wrestling, karate) (N=396). The samples included 328 players. They were randomly selected from the...
- Performance of Short Food Questions to Assess Aspects of the Dietary Intake of Australian Children. Hendrie, Gilly A.; Riley, Malcolm D. // Nutrients;Dec2013, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p4822
Single dietary questions are used as a rapid method of monitoring diet. The aim of this investigation was to assess the performance of questions to measure population group intake compared to the mean of two 24-h recalls. Data from the Australian National Children's Nutrition and Physical...
- ACCESS AND USE OF PUBLIC LIBRARIES BY DISABLED PERSONS IN NIGERIA. Ejedafiru, Efe Francis; Isebe, Marcus L. E. // Information Technologist;Jun2013, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p135
This study surveyed the access and use of public libraries by disabled persons in Nigeria. The role of public libraries in providing services to all irrespective of disability has been a daunting task for public libraries as a result of government's negligence. The methodology adopted for the...
- ABC: A follow-up survey of CIMA members. Innes, John; Mitchell, Falconer // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p50
Presents the results of a survey of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) members on activity-based accounting. Percentage of members who used this system; Various uses of the system; Companies not using the system.
- Toronto Branch seminar on ABC. // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Apr98, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p72
Reports on the highlights of a seminar on activity-based costing (ABC) in Toronto, Ontario by the Toronto Branch of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) in February 1998. Participation by Paul Sharman as speaker.
- Seminar planned for accountants. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/11/96, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p20
Focuses on the Mid-Hudson Chapter of the Institute of Management Accountants' hosting of a Professional Development Seminar entitled `Activity Based Costing' on November 18, 1996 in New York State. Contact information.