Competitive Note Offerings
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31768, p9
Presents a list of competitive note offerings in the U.S. as of November 2003.
- New Names Get Warm Welcome. Editorial Staff // High Yield Report;3/26/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 12, pN.PAG
U.S. investors have welcomed some of the non-telecommunication bond issuers in the bond market. Mining equipment manufacturer Terex Corp. was the first to emerge in the FOMC meeting held on June 03, 2003, pricing a 300 million dollars, 10-year senior subordinated notes issue via joint...
- "Pressure from the Bond Market.". MacEwan, Arthur // Dollars & Sense;May/Jun2010, Issue 288, p31
The author reports on the impact of the bond market on the people and organizations that buy them from national governments. He mentions that bonds are financial promissory notes that are sold by the governments through loan payments and they emerge when governments invest more than the tax they...
- Wisconsin to Wrap Up Delayed $276M GO Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/11/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33515, p4
The article reports on the plan of Wisconsin to enter the bond market with up to 276 million U.S. dollars of general obligation (GO) refunding bonds for the completion of a debt restructuring brought by the controversy over State Governor Scott Walker's move to restrict collective bargaining...
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31257, p11
Presents information related to competitive promissory note offerings in the U.S. as of November 2, 2001. Issuers of various promissory notes; Amount of promissory notes in thousand dollars; Maturity dates on promissory notes.
- Competitive Note Offerings . // Bond Buyer;11/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31270, p11
Presents information on competitive promissory note offerings in the U.S. as of November 21, 2001. Issuers of various promissory notes; Financial advisers on various deals; Financial ratings of various notes.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p7
Presents information on competitive note offerings in the U.S. as of January 2, 2002. Name of the issuer of the notes; Time of sale of the notes; Amount of the notes.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33609, p18
The article offers information on the negotiated note offerings of Jefferson County, Colorado on November 2, 2011.
- MTNs FADE FROM FAVOR. O'Leary, Christoper // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/10/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p32
Reports on the medium term notes market. Increase in investor participation in the sector; Amount of proceeds from worldwide MTN programs in 2002; Reason of fall in proceeds from the U.S. market programs.