Wednesday's Market: Municipal Bond Prices Finish Lower; $915 Million Puerto Rico Issue Delayed
- Louisiana Bond Commission OKs $650M For GO Refunding Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32033, p3
The article reports that the Louisiana State Bond Commission met on Thursday and approved the issuance by the state of $650 million of general obligation refunding bonds, as well as several other bond requests from local and governmental issuers. Officials are considering selling the bonds in...
- The Business Cycle And Impacts Of Economic News On Financial Markets. Cakan, Esin // Journal of Business & Economics Research;Jun2012, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p385
By jointly modeling returns and volatilities, we find that unemployment news has no significant impact on US stock market returns, but instead on stock market volatility. There is also a significantly positive relation between the long-term bond return and unemployment news during economic...
- Debt: One Year On. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;Jun2006, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p1
Considers the status of Argentina as a sovereign borrower since 2001. Reluctance of Argentina to sell bonds on the international market; Ratings given by Fitch for bonds issued under Argentine and foreign law; Role of the ability of the administration of President Nï¿½stor Kirchner to...
- Mexico: The Long End Continues To Move Lower. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/18/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 35, p15
The article focuses on the economic condition of Mexico in December 2006. The yield of the MBono 2020 bond has declined by 69 basis points. The Mexican economic expansion correlated with the U.S. expansion. The 10 Year MBono bond is trading at 289 basis points down from more than 600 basis...
- chapter 3: Special Report. // Brazil Business Forecast Report;2007 2nd Quarter, p21
The article presents information on several reports including health, economic growth, and global growth in Brazil for the year 2007.
- chapter 5: Key Sectors. // China Business Forecast Report;2007 2nd Quarter, p44
The article presents information on several factors related to economic success including defense, tourism, and exports in China for the year 2007.
- EDI Fund Approved in Prince George's County. Bennett, Tracey Gold // Washington Informer;11/10/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p14
The article presents information on the 50 million dollars Economic Development Incentive (EDI) Fund bill of the Prince George's County in Maryland, that has been approved recently.
- Kenya's economy is likely to expand 5.8% in 2014. // African Business News;1/21/2014, p15
The article reports that the economy of kenya is likely to expand by 5.8 percent in 2014.
- Country Overview. // Singapore Country Review;2011, preceding p1
The article presents a country profile for Singapore, which is considered as one of the economic leaders in Asia and one of the most open, trade-oriented economies in the world.