- America's 'Intellectual Instigators' of Hatred: Rheinische Post, Germany. KERN, WILLIAM // Moderate Voice;1/12/2011, p2
A blog related to the German press reaction to the Arizona massacre is presented.
- The Massacre in Tucson: Will America Ever Learn? (Estadao, Brazil). KERN, WILLIAM // Moderate Voice;1/13/2011, p19
A blog by William Kern on the recent mass shootings in Tucson, Arizona, is presented.
- Was The Only Vacuum In Jared Loughner's Home A Hoover? MULLEN, SHAUN // Moderate Voice;1/13/2011, p20
A blog by Shaun Muller on the recent mass shootings in Tucson, Arizona, is presented.
- Political Rhetoric and Political Violence: Are Conservatives to Blame for the Arizona Shooting? STICKINGS, MICHAEL // Moderate Voice;1/11/2011, p16
A blog related to Tucson, Arizona, massacre is presented.
- Tucson Rorschach Test. STEIN, ROBERT // Moderate Voice;1/11/2011, p18
A blog related to people's views on Tucson, Arizona, massacre is presented.
- Tucson Service Strikes Right Tone. EDABURN, PATRICK // Moderate Voice;1/12/2011, p17
A blog related to the memorial service for the victims of Tucson, Arizona, warfare is presented.
- Against 'Incitement'. Welch, Matt // Reason;Apr2011, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p2
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on the massacre that took place in Tucson, Arizona by Katherine Mangu-Ward.
- Tragedy in Tucson cries out for introspection, acknowledgement. Cline, Harry // Western Farm Press;1/22/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p4
In this article the author discusses the aspects of the massacre in Tucson, Arizona in which Clarence Dupnik of the Tucson Police Department expressed his anger after the tragedy.
- Tucson massacre exposes broader war within America. Edwards, Ron // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;1/20/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 25, p3
In this article, the author discusses the acts of violence and death in Tucson, Arizona on January 8, 2011 which exposes broader war within the U.S.