- Success With Seminars. // Broker Magazine;Oct2006, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p26
The article focuses on the importance for mortgage brokers in the U.S. to hold homebuyer seminars. Some brokers have seen a strong response from meetings aimed at first-time buyers. A survey was conducted to investigate on the issue. These seminars are considered to be helping companies to be...
- Marketing Research Briefs. // Marketing News;9/13/1985, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p14
The article offers news briefs related to marketing research. It cites the approach taken by Norstar Bank of Long Island, New York to increase the response rate of its customer attitudes survey. A seminar on qualitative research methods to be sponsored by the European Society for Opinion and...
- Markets News. // LIMRA's MarketFacts Quarterly;Fall2004, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p14
Presents news briefs on the life insurance marketing sector as of September 2004. Seminar to be presented by market research staff Pete Jacques at the Marriott Tampa Westshore in Florida; Information on the Tracking the Opinions of the Public in Canada survey; Result of a company practices...
- Marketer's diary. // Marketing (00253650);6/30/2004, p30
This article presents the schedule of several forthcoming events related to the field of marketing. On June 30, British Government publishes first-quarter consumer trends survey results. On July 3, Tour de France begins with the prologue, an individual time trial in Liege, Belgium. On July 4-11,...
- Seminars to focus on exhibit marketing. // Marketing News;4/2/1990, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p14
The article announces a series of exhibit marketing seminars offered by the Interface Group and the American Marketing Association in May and June 1991.
- news briefs. // Aftermarket Business;Jan2003, Vol. 113 Issue 1, p11
Reports developments in marketing as of January 2003. Venue of the Marketing Boot Camp organized by the University of the Aftermarket; Theme of the GlobalShop seminar.
- Why they buy--an answer every salesperson needs to hear. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/1/2003, Issue 323120, p11
Provides marketing tips. Invitation of customers for a seminar; Establishment of rapport; Use of common sense.
- Annual institute to offer broad curriculum for services marketers. // Marketing News;2/17/1992, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p17
The article offers information on the sixth annual Services Marketing Institute (SMI) week-long course to be held at the Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona on April 5 to 10, 1992.
- April 5 AMA seminar in Chicago to cover cable TV's impact on advertising, marketing. // Marketing News;3/4/1983, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p1
The article provides information on the seminar titled Cable - Its Impact on Advertising and Marketing to be held at the Chicago Downtown Marriott Hotel in Chicago, Illinois on April 5, 1983.