Wayne County, Mich., Board Agrees To Restructure $114M Airport Deal
- Chicago Move Could Allow Funding Of Airport Costs With Future Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/14/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31513, p36
Reports on the passage of an ordinance that would help Chicago in issuing long-term debt for the proposed runway reconfiguration at O'Hare International Airport. Comments of deputy aviation department commissioner John Harris; Hurdles faced by the project; Critics' efforts to halt the project.
- Airport PFCs Play Bigger Role. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;7/18/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33749, p1
The article presents information on the role of airport PFCs that are use for the securing debt and maintenance of the airport in the U.S.
- DFW's Big Triple Play. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31619, p1
The Dallas, Texas-based Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Board will make the first of three upcoming forays into the municipal market when it sells $750 million of bonds in the week following April 22, 2003. The fixed-rate deal, which will be pre-priced on April 29 and sell the following...
- San Francisco Airport Struggles While Others in Area Thrive. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/26/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31850, p40
Reports on the recovery of air travel in San Francisco, California. List of problems suffered by airports; Debt issuance needs of airports; Management of debt.
- GEORGIA: Augusta Airport Revised. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/5/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32481, p37
The article reports on the revision of Augusta Regional Airport's outlook from stable to positive which indicates an upgrade could be in store for the Baa3-rated credit Georgia. The change stems from the airport being in line to gained more federal support, which can possibly reduce future debt...
- Privatized airports. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;10/15/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30500, p6
Reports that public debt issued by privately owned airports grew to $2 billion in the year 1997.
- IOWA: Des Moines Airport Upped. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/5/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33923, p7
The article informs that the rating of the Des Moines Airport Authority in Iowa has been increased to one notch to A by Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC, a financial services firm, because of improved debt-service coverage ratios.
- Airport Groups Ask Congress to Relax Rules Governing Debt Services Payment. Sanchez, Humbero // Bond Buyer;6/4/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31649, p5
Two airport groups in the United States called on Congress on June 3, 2003 to allow airports to temporarily use federal airport improvement program funds and passenger facility charges to make payments on existing debt as well as to provide them with the authority to advance refund their debt....
- San Francisco Airport Commission Readies $110M Deal. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/25/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32056, p36
The article reports that the San Francisco, California, Airport Commission kicks off a $737 million round of debt restructuring this week with a $ 110 million taxable deal. Wednesday's fixed-rate taxable deal, with Lehman Brothers as book-runner, will be followed by two variable-rate...