Earlier Than Expected, $570M of Debt Set to Flow from Arizona's Salt River
- Abu Dhabi looks at short-term debt for Mirfa scheme. MARTIN, MATTHEW // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/10/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 32, p17
The ar6ticle reports that Abu Dhabi Water & Electricity Authority (Adwea) is considering the exclusive use of short-term debt for financing of its Mirfa water supply and electric power production project.
- Maryland Water and Sewage Commission to Refund $445 Million. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/5/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31586, p3
Reports on the plans of Maryland-based water and sewage agency Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission to refund more than $445 million in four separate bond issues and to issue almost $690 million in additional debts. Issues that will be refunded; Observations made by rating agency Moody's...
- Bonds May Help Free up Bottlenecked California Power Corridor. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p3
Focuses on the plan of a coalition of 15 California municipal utilities to use bonds to finance expansion project of the state's electricity transmission route. Possibility of a political conflict between state and federal agencies; Provisions of the expansion project for its partners; Benefits...
- Fla. Utility Dealing For Competitor. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p1
Reports on plans of a public utility in Florida to sell several million dollars of short-term variable-rate revenue bonds as of December 2001. Name of the utility; Details of the bond deal; Credit ratings for the bonds.
- Untitled. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/26/96, Vol. 43 Issue 35, p28
Reports on Nassau County, New York's receipt of a $180,000 check representing overcharges and inappropriate billings to the county from utilities.
- Utilities Get a Breather with Refis. Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;7/07/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p1
Reports on the refinancing of debt-heavy utility companies. Capital cost; Increase in common dividend; Importance of company management team quality for investors.
- California PUC Issues Revised Orders In Planned $12.5 Billion Revenue Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/29/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31213, p4
Reports the release of the revised draft orders relating to the planned purchase of the revenue bonds of the Department of Water Resources (DWR) by the California Public Utilities Commission. Modification of the rate agreement between the commission and DWR; Impact of the revised orders on DWR;...
- California seeks funding sources. Sibayan, Karen // Asset Securitization Report;3/19/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 11, p4
Reports on the contemplation of revenue bonds to acquire power for the cash-poor utilities in California. Legislation on the utility commission to pay the bonds; Securitization limits on the amount of bonds; Composition San Diego Gas company on the project.
- Utility value plays. // Dow Theory Forecasts;9/22/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 38, p1
Discusses the performance of the stocks owned by public utilities in the U.S., as of September 2003. Average profits earned by a utility stock; Effectiveness of the Quadrix stock-rating system in predicting the performance of a utility stock.