Earlier Than Expected, $570M of Debt Set to Flow from Arizona's Salt River
- Abu Dhabi looks at short-term debt for Mirfa scheme. MARTIN, MATTHEW // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/10/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 32, p17
The ar6ticle reports that Abu Dhabi Water & Electricity Authority (Adwea) is considering the exclusive use of short-term debt for financing of its Mirfa water supply and electric power production project.
- Bonds May Help Free up Bottlenecked California Power Corridor. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p3
Focuses on the plan of a coalition of 15 California municipal utilities to use bonds to finance expansion project of the state's electricity transmission route. Possibility of a political conflict between state and federal agencies; Provisions of the expansion project for its partners; Benefits...
- Fla. Utility Dealing For Competitor. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p1
Reports on plans of a public utility in Florida to sell several million dollars of short-term variable-rate revenue bonds as of December 2001. Name of the utility; Details of the bond deal; Credit ratings for the bonds.
- Untitled. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/26/96, Vol. 43 Issue 35, p28
Reports on Nassau County, New York's receipt of a $180,000 check representing overcharges and inappropriate billings to the county from utilities.
- Utilities Get a Breather with Refis. Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;7/07/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p1
Reports on the refinancing of debt-heavy utility companies. Capital cost; Increase in common dividend; Importance of company management team quality for investors.
- California seeks funding sources. Sibayan, Karen // Asset Securitization Report;3/19/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 11, p4
Reports on the contemplation of revenue bonds to acquire power for the cash-poor utilities in California. Legislation on the utility commission to pay the bonds; Securitization limits on the amount of bonds; Composition San Diego Gas company on the project.
- Utility value plays. // Dow Theory Forecasts;9/22/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 38, p1
Discusses the performance of the stocks owned by public utilities in the U.S., as of September 2003. Average profits earned by a utility stock; Effectiveness of the Quadrix stock-rating system in predicting the performance of a utility stock.
- Utilities turning on recruiting power. Kong, Susan // Crain's New York Business;9/5/94, Vol. 10 Issue 36, p20
Reports on utility companies' involvement in the recruitment of business partners and clients. Decreased profit margin due to competition; Hunt for New York companies as clients; Business opportunities for utility companies; Legislative proposals.
- North Carolina Kicks Off Sizeable Slate With $320M of Capital Improvement GOs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31581, p4
Reports on possible sale of multimillion public improvement general obligations bonds in North Carolina. Financial advisor of the bonds; Maturity value and date of the bonds; Ratings assigned to the bonds by various ratings company.