SSM Bankers Join Rebuilt Banc One
- Change Afoot for Women in Public Finance. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34390, p1
Change is afoot as the Chicago-based Women in Public Finance organization heads into its third decade with plans to broaden its reach and refresh its mission, highlighted by plans to rotate its annual conference around the nation.
- Salomon hires VP in its Chicago bureau. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;08/06/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30451, p35
Announces the recruitment of investment banker Nancy Remar to serve as vice president of Salomon Smith Barney. Duties and responsibilities of Remar.
- Salomon hires VP in its Chicago bureau. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;08/07/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30452, p35
Reports that investment banker Nancy Remar has joined Salomon Smith Barney Inc. as its vice president. Remar's career with Merrill Lynch & Co.
- ABA Nominates Missouri Banker. Blackwell, Rob // American Banker;8/15/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 157, p6
Reports the nomination of chairman and chief executive of Citizens Union State Bank and Trust James E. Smith for the presidency of the American Bankers Association in Clinton, Missouri. Enumeration of nominees for the leadership of the association; Schedule of elections.
- Out takes. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/22/99, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p4
Presents news items on appointments and resignations of investment bankers and financial executives, compiled as of the week of March 22, 1999. Includes Richard Syron as chief executive officer of Thermo Electron Corp.; Robert Matza as principal of Neuberger Berman LLC; Keith Harris'...
- AND BRAZIL WAITS. Green, Paula // Global Finance;Dec2002, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the selection of officer for the financial posts in the government in Brazil. Background of the contenders for the vacant position; Concerns of the global banker; Need for an enhanced fiscal policy.
- What a Bank Owes Its Directors PART II: The Orientation and Training of New Board Members. Tenge, John E. // Banking;Jan66, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p62
Part II. Discusses the need for the orientation and training of bank board members. Supplication by the bank management of sources of information on banking and finance on a continuing basis; Effort to increase director interest in bank operations; Characteristic of a good bank director.
- Executive Biography. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;03/12/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 36, p25
Features Robert W. Bowen, market manager for the commercial real estate group for US Bank in Utah. Education; History of banking career; Interests.
- Two hot jobs for bankers: operations officers and foreign branch heads in U.S. Clifford Jr., Harry C.; Gardiner, Nicholas P. // ABA Banking Journal;Apr80, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p80
Reports on operations officer and foreign branch head bankers in the U.S. Job responsibilities; Demand for the bank executives.