This is no way to protect green and pleasant lands
- Giving it some welly. Seidl, Amanda // Estates Gazette;9/21/2002, Issue 238, p62
Discusses the Liberty and Livelihood march which will be held by the Countryside Alliance in London, England in September 2002 to protest against the rural agenda of the British government. Issues that affect the British rural population which will be addressed in the march; Involvement of...
- MOBILISING A MINORITY TO MARCH FOR BROADER ISSUES OF COUNTRY LIFE. // Farmers Weekly;8/16/2002, Vol. 137 Issue 7, p5
Discusses the need for farmers to join the September 22, 2002 March for Liberty and Livelihood in London, England organized by the Countryside Alliance. Issues in farming that will be discussed at the demonstration; Aim of the Countryside Alliance; Sentiments of British farmers.
- Whose liberty, whose livelihood? Cox, David // New Statesman;9/16/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4605, p24
Reports on the scheduled Countryside March in Great Britain in September 22, 2002 organized by Countryside Alliance. Estimated number of participants; Objective of the march; General attitude toward the outcome of the march.
- I'll be there...but I'll be counting, not marching. Young, Barbara // New Statesman;9/16/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4605, p26
Reports on the scheduled Countryside March in Great Britain on September 22, 2002 organized by the Countryside Alliance. Theme of the march; History of the march; Number of participants in the Countryside March in March 1998.
- ECUADOR: RISK SUMMARY. // Latin America Monitor: Andean Group Monitor;Jun2006, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p7
The article presents a risk summary in Ecuador related to politics, economy and business environment. Venezuela has backed out from the Andean Community of Nations which is a trade bloc represented by Ecuador, Peru, Colombia and Bolivia. The workers at Petroecuador Co. are threatening for a...
- Mass march plans set. Davies, Isabel; Francis, Adrienne // Farmers Weekly;3/29/2002, Vol. 136 Issue 13, p10
Reveals the contingency plans of Countryside Alliance for a mass countryside march against British government plans on hunting. Complaints of the organization; Issues over a legislation on hunting.
- Look out, London, the countryside's on its way. Riley, Jonathan // Farmers Weekly;8/16/2002, Vol. 137 Issue 7, p16
Reports on the March for Liberty and Livelihood organized by Countryside Alliance which will be held in central London, England on September 22, 2002. Countries that pledged support for the march; Aim of the march; Participation of the periodical 'Farmers Weekly.'
- Untitled. // Accountancy;Oct2002, Vol. 130 Issue 1310, p8
The article presents a photograph of demonstration by 400,000 country dwellers in a march for "Liberty and Livelihood" organized by the Countryside Alliance on the issue of deterioration in the rural income held in March 2002 in London in England.
- Palestine â€“ strengthening the movement. Benedek, Aaron; Fuentes, Fred // Green Left Weekly;1/28/2009, Issue 780, p8
The article offers information on the movements in Palestine. It states that the massacre in Gaza had resulted into a serious political delay for Israel. It says that the emergency rally around Australia was set off by Palestinian activists and socialist. It notes that to end the political...
- Farmers set to join London rural march. Davies, Isabel // Farmers Weekly;4/5/2002, Vol. 136 Issue 14, p7
Reveals that British farmers are set to join countryside campaigners on the streets of London, England in late 2002 according to the results of a Farmers Weekly Interactive poll in April 2002. Percentage of online voters who expressed their intent to attend the countryside march; Number of...