A looming conflict of loyalty schemes
- Air Miles plans Â£5m Tesco launch. // Marketing Week;1/17/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p6
Report the plan of Air Miles for an advertising campaign to promote its partnership with Tesco in Great Britain. Features of the campaign; Conduction of brainstorming meeting by the company's advertising agency; Comments of managing director Drew Thomson about the move.
- Freeserve plans to boost AnyTime offer through Air Miles promotion. Rubach, Emma // Precision Marketing;9/13/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 50, p6
Focuses on the launching of AnyTime unmetered access package campaign of Freeserve for Air Miles services offerings in Great Britain. Advantages of the advertising campaign; Company background of Freeserve; Design of AnyTime product; Features of the campaign.
- Air Miles picks MBA to build on repositioning. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);1/30/2003, p8
Reports on the appointment of media agency Maher Bird Associates (MBA) by travel service provider Air Miles to handle its direct marketing activity. Direct marketing strategy adopted by MBA; Business developments of Air Miles; Promotional campaigns launched by MBA to promote the company.
- Grey lands Â£10m Air Miles brief... Barrett, Lucy // Marketing Week;7/31/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p11
Reports that Air Miles has taken advertising and below-the-line business from London, England-based TBWA and handed it to Grey London ahead of its relaunch. Appointment of TBWA to promote a British roadshow; Package holidays offered by Air Miles; Partnership of Air Miles with rival supermarket...
- Air Miles staff fear axe again. Dennis, Juliet // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;3/31/2003, Issue 1661, p6
Reports on the plan to close the operations of Air Miles' Crawley call center in Great Britain. Concerns about possible job losses.
- Air Miles supermarket switch hit by user fury. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);3/28/2002, p1
Reports the impact of the changeover on the Reward Card vouchers for Air Miles and shoppers on the customers in Great Britain. Failure of the Air Miles to inform the customers on the changeover; Views of the collectors on the changeover.
- Air Miles in hunt for media buyer after rival launch. // Marketing (00253650);6/13/2002, p3
Details the recruitment of a media buying agency by Air Miles to handle its media buying account in Great Britain.
- Securing staff. // Director (00123242);Jun95, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p29
Discusses the issue of employee loyalty and its importance to the British company, Air Miles. Comments from Nick Godliman, sales director of Air Miles.
- Air Miles founder in Â£20m rival launch. // Marketing (00253650);1/17/2002, p1
Report the inauguration of the 20 million pounds rival scheme of Air Miles founder. Plan of co-founder Keith Mills to open dedicated retail outlets for the concept; Inclusion of Bmi British Midland and Virgin Atlantic in the list of potential target carriers.