The UK's love of cars is driving outdoor media
- PRIVATE VIEW. Mellors, Tim // Campaign (UK);05/25/2001, Issue 21, p36
Presents several television and outdoor advertising in London, England. Intention of Shape and Go Ahead! on low-in-appetite appeal; Experience of visiting the London Transport Museum; Creation of Ame on the brand positioning and personality.
- The writing looks better on the wall than on TV. Pugh, David // Marketing Week;11/9/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p16
Comments on the growing audience for outdoor advertisements in Great Britain compared with the declining television advertising revenues in the 1990s. Fragmentation of television and radio audiences influencing the strength of outdoor advertising; Technology attributed to the declining audience...
- MEDIA CHOICE/FORECOURT TELEVISION. Elliott, Mark // Marketing (00253650);2/10/2000, p8
Comments on the effectiveness of the Forecourt Television outdoor ad medium used by television advertisers in Great Britain.
- Pricing by medium, part I. // MediaWeek;6/6/94, Vol. 4 Issue 23, p30
Presents advertising and media costs categorized according to medium in 1993 in the United States. Network television; Spot television; Network cable; Syndication; Radio; Magazines; Outdoor.
- Television advertising tops newspapers. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;4/17/95, Vol. 125 Issue 16, p62
Reports that television advertising has surpassed newspaper advertising for the first time in 1994 according to a survey by Zenith Media. Increase in the lead of television; Impact of technological changes; Potential of interactive television.
- Latest at the gasoline pump--the television commercial. // Christian Science Monitor;11/22/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 254, p4
Discusses the idea by the United States outdoor advertising agency to broadcast television advertisements at gas stations and on trucks.
- What's new portfolio. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Western Edition;01/27/97, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p42
Features some of the advertisements that ran in the United States as of January 27, 1997. Mullen's print advertisement for Osram Sylvania Lighting; Outdoor advertisement created by Cornyn Shen of San Francisco for Foxy Vegetables; Television commercial for Best Foods' Skipp Peanut Butter from...
- The positives and negatives of different marketing media. Lewis, Judy // Hudson Valley Business Journal;3/9/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p8
The author discusses the advantages and disadvantages of different marketing media. He states that television has a big impact as a marketing tool because it reaches mass audiences with every single exposure. However, he notes that television lacks retention, because the message that television...
- Armour Station TV launches its channel at 4 new railway stations. // Outdoor Asia;Nov2014, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p10
The article reports that the four new railway stations of digital out-of-home (OOH) advertising pioneer Armour Station TV are now part of the Armour Network.