Capital ditches regional logos
- Capital drops 'smiley' face. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);11/2/2000, p12
Reports that Great Britain-based radio broadcasting firm Capital Radio PLC's flagship station, 95.8 FM, has changed its logo as part of the relaunching of its brand identity. Introduction of a look called the sound smile; Format of the radio station; Agency that will handle the advertising...
- RADIO PLAYLISTS. // Music Week;6/2/2007, Issue 22, p20
The article presents music play lists from various British Radio stations including Capital Radio, British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) Radio 1, and XFM online radio. Capital Radio's list includes songs from musicians Amy Winehouse, Avril Lavigne, and Gwen Stefani. BBC Radio 1's play list...
- Capital targets London youth. // Marketing Week;11/2/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p15
Reports that British radio station Capital FM will hold quarterly music events in an attempt to reclaim its position as the essential sound of young London. Outline of the station's major rebranding initiative; Musical events lined up for December 2000.
- CAPITAL AND HEART FOCUS. // Music Week;8/16/2013, Issue 34, p14
The article informs that Global Radio has differentiated Capital and Hearts brands in such a way musically that in the second quarter of 2013 they shared just nine of their respective 100 most-played tracks to depict that two brands are distinctive.
- Global Radio reviews media. Parsons, Russell // Marketing Week;4/9/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p40
The article reports on the decision of Global Radio to review its media spending, following a split with the company, Mediavest.
- Tarrant event joins Capital FM line--up. // Music Week;8/3/2002, Issue 30, p5
Deals with the launch of Capital Request, a live concert event from Capital FM radio station in England. Other live events from Capital FM; Date set for the Capital Request concert; Target demographic of the concert.
- The industry was jubilant in April... now comes the hangover. Williams, Paul // Music Week;9/25/2010, Issue 38, p4
The article offers information on commercial FM pop radio station Global Radio UK Ltd., which decides to rebrand their ten others stations in Great Britain.
- Capital launches a listeners offensive. Williams, Paul // Music Week;8/9/2003, Issue 31, p3
Details the strategic planning of Capital FM radio broadcasting company in London, England. Introduction of a management team; Aim of recovering listener base; Improvement of the programs in several radio stations.
- Capital FM banks on new-style Birthday slot. // Marketing Week;9/20/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p13
Focuses on the marketing strategies of the radio station 95.8 Capital FM in London, England. Overhaul of the Birthday Bonanza competition; Launch of the advertising campaign, Birthday Bank; Mechanics of the competition.