British Airways creates High Life umbrella
- PITCH UPDATE. // Campaign (UK);11/22/2013, p40
The article reports that some of the finer details of mammoth advertising review is being refined by British Airways PLC with its creative pitches.
- BA to slash spending after terrorist attacks. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);10/5/2001, Issue 40, p5
Reports the decision of British Airways PLC to cut advertising expenditure in Great Britain. Termination of direct marketing contracts with Carlson Co. and Claydon Heeley Jones Mason; Number of job losses in the firm; Plans to move direct marketing operations in-house.
- British Airways ready to fly with new global strategy. // Brandweek;06/09/97, Vol. 38 Issue 23, p5
Reports that during the week of June 9, 1997 British Airways plans to launch a phase in its marketing strategy of reaching out to consumers directly instead of through travel agents and price discounts. Information from Dale Moss, executive vice president of sales/marketing United States, on...
- BA woos the business market with Â£3m ads. Tylee, John // Campaign;2/14/2003, Issue 7, p8
Reports on the launch of three million pounds advertising campaign by British Airways to attract more business travellers. Description of the campaign; Director of the campaign; Planning and buying media for the campaign.
- BA answers rivals with price-led ads. Rogers, Daniel // Marketing (00253650);9/12/2002, p1
Reports the launching of the television advertising campaigns of the British Airways in Great Britain. Alteration of the marketing strategy; Variation of the creative approach used; Communication of low fare messages.
- BA puts ...2.5m into Club class drive. Rogers, Danny // Marketing (00253650);3/2/2000, p3
Reports on British Airways PLC's launch of a program to woo lucrative business-class travelers with an advertising campaign touting its Club class revamp. Cost of the campaign; Amount to be spent on mailings to customers; Airline's launch of a micro Web site called 21st Century.
- MEDIA CHOICE. // Campaign (UK);10/18/2002, Issue 41, p12
Focuses on the online advertising campaign of the British Airways in Great Britain. Description of the homepage of Yahoo!; Enhancement of user interests; Assessment of the creative thinking.
- Untitled. // Marketing Week (01419285);2/13/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p8
Reports on British Airways PLC's launching of an advertising campaign that focus on the airline's Club World flat beds. Tagline; Advertising media used in the campaign.
- British Airways Today. Tomorrow. // Campaign (UK);9/13/2013, p11
The article reviews the television advertisement "To fly. To serve" for British Airways PLC by Bartle Bogle Hegarty.