- EstÃ©e's Residence at JWT May Be Temporary Housing. McMains, Andrew // Adweek;1/19/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p7
After WPP Group PLC bought Cordiant Communications Group PLC and divvied up the company's business among its own shops, the Est& eacute;e Lauder Cos. Inc. account was parked at J. Walter Thompson Co. But since its relocation from Bates in September, the client has been quietly shopping for a...
- Fate of Bates brand in the balance. Bowman, Jo // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;6/27/2003, p1
Advertising company Bates Advertising's network in Asia will remain intact and help drive growth in the region for WPP after the acquisition of advertising company Cordiant Communications, senior company figures say. Bates regional president Jeffrey Yu's comments were made amid speculation that...
- JWT Builds Technology Unit With Addition of DWP/Bates. Criswold, Alicia // Adweek;1/19/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p14
J. Walter Thompson Co. has folded fellow WPP Group shop DWP/Bates Technology into its tech unit in an effort to better capitalize on an anticipated uptick in the sector. The combined agency, which includes the former JWT Technology Communications Group in San Jose, California, will operate as J....
- FROM NIGHTINGALES TO KNIGHTSBRIDGE. // Campaign (UK);5/31/2002, Issue 21, p22
Focuses on the business relocation of J. Walter Thompson at Knightsbridge Green in London, England. Description of the place; Impression of the executives; Development of the creative department.
- Cordiant design firm rebrands as Underline:Fitch. Petty, Susannah // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/29/2002, p3
Reports that Cordinant Communications Group PLC Australia is restructuring its design function throughout Asian region with the merger of its two design businesses Underline Design and ISIS Design under the banner Underline:Fitch. Chief executive officer appointed for the design business.
- Overstretched Cordiant looks to core businesses to survive. Tylee, John // Campaign (UK);2/28/2003, Issue 9, p15
Focuses on the performance of advertising group Cordiant Communications PLC in business. Financial difficulties faced by the company; Factors responsible for the financial problems faced by the company; Business operations of the company. INSET: BUNGEY'S BUYS.
- Cordiant hunts for global Bates chief. Tylee, John // Campaign;3/15/2002, Issue 10, p1
Reports on the plans of Cordiant PLC to name a worldwide chief executive for its Bates network. Job description of the worldwide chief executive; Major accounts of Bates Europe; Appointment of Toby Hoare to head the Bates London agency.
- The Week: Advertising News - JWT rejigs staff comms arm. // Campaign;11/30/2007, Issue 48, p5
The article reports that the marketing communications brand JWT is relaunching its employment communications division as JWT Inside on December 3, 2007.
- Backer big winner in pan-Euro derby. Bowes, Elena // Advertising Age;10/8/1990, Vol. 61 Issue 42, p54
Presents information on several Pan-European advertising accounts. Value of the account won by J. Walter Thompson Co.; Average amount of the accounts in the region; Accounts handled by Backer Spielvogel Bates Worldwide.