MyTravel starts Â£6m ad trawl
- MyTravel searches for a regional agency to launch low-cost airline. // Marketing Week (01419285);5/30/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p10
Reports the search of tour operator MyTravel for a regional advertising agency to help launch its low-cost airline division in Great Britain. Features of low-cost airline; Alliance with Corpbrand of Twickenham; Expansion plans; Company background.
- 'Book for nothing' kick-starts sales. Huxley, Lucy // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;8/12/2002, Issue 2526, p3
Reports that MyTravel's seven-day 'book for nothing' retail campaign was due to run for a second week from August 10, 2002. Estimated worth of the campaign; Highlights of the advertisements.
- Multimedia campaign. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;7/21/2003, Issue 1677, p5
Reports on MyTravel's launching of a multimedia campaign including television advertising in August 2003 for the 2004 holidays.
- My Travel follows airlines with deal for early bookers. Rogers, Daniel // Marketing (00253650);9/5/2002, p1
Focuses on the advertising campaign of MyTravel company by providing the consumers with booking summer holidays in Great Britain.
- TUI cuts MyTravel holidays in ad row over price claims. Rogers, Daniel // Marketing (00253650);7/25/2002, p3
Reports the disputes between TUI UK and MyTravel companies regarding the advertising strategy of MyTravel company in Great Britain.
- MyTravel embarks on TV ad campaign. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/9/2002, Issue 2530, p3
Reports on MyTravel's television advertising of its Going Places campaign for summer 2003.
- My Travel to name budget airline 'Lite'. Rogers, Daniel // Marketing (00253650);8/8/2002, p1
Reports the launch on the low-cost airline MyTravel Lite of MyTravel in Great Britain. Marketing campaign on the venture; Travel location of the carrier; Market share of the airline.
- Summer 2004 push will start in August. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/21/2003, Issue 2573, p5
Reports on the plan of MyTravel UK to launch its campaign for its 2004 Airtours summer holidays in Great Britain.
- MyTravelLite hires Bargain Hunt star for ad campaign. // Marketing (00253650);12/12/2002, p3
Reports on the hiring of David Dickinson as the host of British Broadcasting Corp. 1's Bargain Hunt for advertising campaign of low cost airline MyTravelLite.