Kerry Foods seeks agency for relaunch of Mattessons meat
- New campaign: Mattessons. // Marketing (00253650);3/8/2006, p8
The article presents information on the advertising campaign of Mattessons, the cold-meat company, which is returning to TV advertising after a 20-year absence with a Â£7 million campaign. The brand owned by Kerry Group PLC, will continue to use the 'Mattessons mmm' line, but is also...
- LOWLOW LAUNCHES LOVE IT LIVE IT CAMPAIGN. // Checkout;Jun2010, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p82
The article reports on the re-launching of Kerry Group PLC's LowLow dairy spread in the Irish market with multi-layered marketing campaign worth 1 million euros.
- Branding News: Mattessons reworks chilled-meat packs. Solley, Samuel // Marketing (00253650);4/5/2006, p56
The article reports that Kerry Foods Ltd. has given an improved look to its Mattessons cold-meat products. The new look which has been designed by Jones Knowles Ritchie, is intended to emphasize the quality of Mattessons' range. It will highlight the fact that its products, particularly those in...
- meaty growth. // Food Manufacture;Mar2010, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p7
The article reports on the sales growth of the meat industry in Great Britain, with Kerry Group PLC posting a 6% rise in pre-tax profit in the year ended December 31, 2009.
- Kerry targets adult snack fans with Low Low and Mattessons. Ford, Richard // Grocer;8/24/2013, p34
The article provides information on the Low Low cheese snack packs and the Mattessons Double Dippers cooked meat packs launched by food company Kerry Group which are marketed as snacks for adults.
- Kerry Foods in ad review. Dutta, Kunal // Campaign;7/13/2007, Issue 28, p2
The article informs that Kerry Foods Ltd. is looking for an advertising agency to handle the Â£5 million Cheestrings advertising account. It is stated that the company is understood to have approached a number of creative agencies in London, England with a communications brief that includes...
- Cheestrings launches campaign to target mothers. // Marketing (00253650);8/24/2011, p1
The article reports that the snack brand Cheestrings of the food company Kerry Foods has launched an marketing campaign that will target mothers as of August 2011.
- Quiet Storm wins Â£3m Mattessons meat task. Palmer, Camilla // Campaign (UK);11/29/2002, Issue 48, p2
Reports on the appointment of advertising agency Quiet Storm by Kerry Foods to revitalize its Mattessons cooked meats brand. Advertising agencies which competed for the assignment; Focus area of Quiet Storm; Agency which handles Kerry Foods account for media buying.
- Fridge Raiders. Francisco, Lorraine // Event;Apr2006, p17
This article highlights the chicken snacks campaign of Kerry Foods' Mattessons Fridge Raiders organized by Brave, a Billington Cartmell division, which started on March 14 and will last until April 22, 2006. The Â£7 million marketing campaign has featured staff in leopardskin print catsuits...