Lowe in shock exit from Â£41m Orange business
- Waiting for the next big thing. // Marketing Week;9/12/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p3
Comments on the decision of Lowe Lintas & Partners to resign the advertising accounts of Orange PLC in Great Britain. Value of the accounts; Speculations on the reasons for resignation; Citation of the operational performance of Orange.
- Orange and Lowe in Â£41m break-up. Jardine, Alexandra; Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);9/5/2002, p1
Reports on the resignation of Lowe company on the partnership with advertising agency Orange company in Great Britain. Strategic plans of Orange company in reinvigorating the product; Statement of Lowe chief executive on the loss of partnership; Terms of agreement.
- Mills on…Orange. Mills, Dominic // Campaign (UK);9/13/2002, Issue 36, p21
Analyzes the characterization of advertising campaigns of agency Lowe for Orange in Great Britain. Theme of the campaigns; Components of the commercials; Company background of both firms.
- Orange rethinks as Lowe resigns. Tylee, John // Campaign (UK);9/6/2002, Issue 35, p3
Reports the resignation of agency Lowe from telecommunication company Orange business in Great Britain. Implications for advertising industry; Company background of both firms; Reasons for resignation of Lowe.
- ADWATCH. // Marketing (00253650);11/14/2002, p24
Presents a tabular analysis of advertisement recall conducted from November 1 to 3, 2002 among 500 adults in Great Britain. Acquisition of top position by Lotto; Advertising account for Orange PLC created by advertising agencies Lowe and Media Planning Group.
- Lowe unveils Orange's mobile picture service. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign;8/16/2002, Issue 32, p7
Reports the launch of a television campaign of Orange company through Lowe to support its mobile picture messaging service in Great Britain. Concept of the advertisement; Production people involved behind the campaign; Commitment of Orange to bringing innovative services to the customers.
- Orange selects Lowes for ...60m global work. Rosier, Ben // Marketing (00253650);8/10/2000, p3
Reports on the advertising account given by Orange to Lowe Lintas for its worldwide brand management of wireless and mobile communications systems. Reason given by Orange for selecting Lowe Lintas; Lowe Lintas' promotion of Orange's range of online services.
- MEDIA CHOICE. Mutel, Glen // Campaign (UK);9/13/2002, Issue 36, p10
Describes the advertising campaigns of agencies Media Planning Group and Lowe for picture messaging service of Orange in Great Britain. Forms of advertising mediums used; Benefits of the campaigns; Relevance of dynamic image billboards in advertising campaigns.
- Nokia gains credibility as total supplier. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;4/9/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p1
Reports that Nokia Corp. won a series of third-generation infrastructure contracts in the United States as of April 2001. Cost of its network equipment deal with Orange company; Sources of its funds.