- NEWS. // Food Manufacture;Oct2002, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p5
Reports on developments concerning the food industry and trade as of October 2002. Birds Eye Wall's plan to cut jobs at its ice cream factory in Gloucester, England; William Reed Publishing's cancellation of its Foodtech exhibition; Growth in sales of energy drinks.
- Birds Eye moves Fish Fingers out of Lowe into HHCL. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);9/27/2001, p1
Reports the decision of Birds Eye Wall to shift the creative account of Fish Fingers brand from Lowe Lintas to HHCL & Partners in Great Britain.
- BIRDS EYE WARMS TO FACTORY GATE PRICING... Pendrous, Rick // Food Manufacture;Apr2003, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p26
Reports on the satisfaction of Birds Eye Wall's Ltd.'s collaboration with British government authorities over Factory Gate Pricing. Impact on the company's storage and distribution of ice cream and frozen foods; Background on the pricing scheme.
- Wall's starts hunt for the 'face of Magnum.'. McCawley, Ian // Marketing Week;3/15/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p5
Focuses on the search for the Magnum girl as an advertising promotion of Birds Eye Wall in Great Britain. Prizes for the winner; Collaboration with Premier Models; Estimation of the amount spent for the promotion.
- Wall's to unveil ice-cream store. Charles, Gemma // Marketing Week;1/31/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p5
Reports plan of Birds Eye Wall to launch a brand experience store to feature its ice cream products in Great Britain. Schedule of the opening of the outlet named Scoop; Enumeration of products available; Sponsorship for the Queen's Golden Jubille.
- Birds Eye Wall's holds pitch for enjoy! work. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);12/6/2001, p12
Reports on the review of the direct marketing account for the enjoy! frozen ready-meal range of Birds Eye Wall in Great Britain. Competition between two agencies for the task; Development of ideas for increasing the frequency of purchase of the products; Intention of the company to tap into...
- Frozen assets. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);8/8/2002, p20
Highlights the career of Chris Pomfret, business director at Birds Eye Wall's in Great Britain. Achievements in the career; Plans on brand re-establishment; Career history.
- Enjoy it: it's costing 15 million pounds to promote. // Food Manufacture;Feb2001, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p17
Reports the cost of launching Enjoy! range of Birds Eye Walls in Great Britain. Target customer of the range; Composition of the range; Range of the prices.
- Birds Eye plans burger franchise. Maling, Nick // Marketing Week;9/3/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p7
States that Birds Eye Wall, frozen food manufacturer is expected to franchise its burger brand to shops. Objectives of this measure; Identification of some of the shops which Birds Eye is expected to sell its products to; Factors which influenced some of the expansions made by Birds Eye.