Ex-Cullens chief in drinks launch
- Optimum delivery of Optio. // Packaging Magazine;4/10/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the addition of full-length sleeves from King's Lynn, England-based Decorative Sleeves Ltd. for the launch of a nutrient juice drink from Optio Health Products in Great Britain. Physical description of the bottle; Features of the sleeve; Relevance of the packaging for the product launch.
- Retailers axe Optio nutrient drinks. // Marketing Week;2/3/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the elimination of the range of nutrient juice drinks from Optio Health Products from the market. Confusion of retailers where to place the product in stores; Variation of the offerings; Evaluation of the company of the formulation and packaging of the range.
- Innovative, healthy drinks top the list of expanding niche beverage category. Kulpa, Jennifer // Drug Store News;11/15/99, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p81
Reports the market sales growth of several health beverages at drug store chains in the United States as of November 1999. Market status of the consumer product; Information on other released health drink products.
- Spain emerges as functional-foods and beverages mecca. R. C. // Functional Ingredients;Nov2008, Issue 81, p14
The article reports on the market condition of functional foods and beverages in Spain. It notes that the sale in 2006 was $5 billion and grows 15% to 16% annually. Moreover, the practice of Mediterranean diet in the country which is associated with low incidents of cardiac disease and cancer...
- PULP FRICTION. Hofbauer, Randy // Private Label Buyer;Mar2010, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p23
The article offers information on the struggle between national brands of juice and private label juices. Information Resources Inc. (IRI) data show that in December 27, 2009 sales for shelf-stable bottled juice category struck down by 1.2% while private label bottled juice sales gain 2.0%. It...
- Health & Wellness Sales Reach Nearly $125 Billion. // Nutraceuticals World;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p8
The article reports on the retail sales increase of health and wellness industry in the U.S. in 2009. It states that based on the annual Health and Wellness Trends Database (HWTD) conducted by Natural Marketing Institute (NMI), the industry reached almost 125 billion dollars in 2009 or 5%...
- HOT STUFF. McCormick, Michelle // Checkout;Sep2009, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p68
The article discusses the market trend in tea and coffee beverages in Ireland. It states that the traditional tea and coffee gained highest per capita tea consumption worldwide with 3.2 kg per head per annum. In addition, the herbal teas promote health qualities that offer mood-enhancing or...
- A Thriving Market for High-Quality Meal Replacement Beverages. Stephens, Greg; Cipollo, Kent // Nutraceuticals World;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p16
The article explores the growth of meal replacement beverages (MRBs) in the U.S. as of January 2016. MRBs are used as tube feeding products in hospitals and nursing homes, weight loss and sport nutrition. Also mentioned are opportunities for MRB manufacturers which should focus on ingredients...
- New products. Willman, Michelle L. // Beverage Industry;Aug93, Vol. 84 Issue 8, p21
Features new products from the beverage industry in the United States. Island Sweetwater Beverage Co. Inc.'s exclusive North American distribution rights for Nautilus International's Spa Anti-Wrinkle Champagne; Classic Pinot Noir from The Monterey Vineyard; SunSprings from New Day Beverage...