First Quench links up with South African wine trade body
- First Quench group signs Nectar deal. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);12/12/2002, p3
Reports on the deal between Nectar Co. and offlicence group First Quench to extend the reach of Nectar's customer loyalty scheme to further 2000 outlets. Amount spend by the group in shop refurbishments and marketing strategy; Rewards for customers earning Nectar points in First Quench stores;...
- ND's Threshers deal terminated. // Motor Transport;7/9/2009, p5
The article reports that First Quench Retailing (FQR), parent company of off-licence Threshers, is terminating its partnership with Norbert Dentressangle (ND) to bring its logistics in-house. FQR signed a five-year warehousing and transport deal with ND in March 2008, but says the move is part...
- LEFT WITH THE EMPTIES. Maxwell, Estelle // Estates Gazette;11/14/2009, Issue 945, p46
The article discusses the drawbacks of the sale of off-licence trading shops owned by failed company First Quench Retailing for some small investor buyers in Great Britain. One of the 373 trading shops that will be closed by administrator KPMG following the failure of First Quench was the...
- Class dismissed. McCurry, Patrick // Director (00123242);Sep99, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p62
Deals with suggestions on evaluating training programs of companies. When to evaluate; How to prove the pay-off; Result of an evaluation of training programs undertaken by First Quench; How training evaluation is beneficial. INSET: Do's and don'ts of evaluating training.
- First Quench to rethink group loyalty schemes. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);9/5/2002, p8
Reports on the strategic planning of First Quench company in developing a group loyalty schemes in Great Britain. Determination of loyalty card-based programs for Wine Rack and Bottoms Up company; Improvement of rewards offered to consumers; Details of the scheme.
- First Quench steps up Thresher focus. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);3/28/2002, p5
Reports the introduction of exclusive drinks ranges and a series of customer service initiatives by First Quench in Great Britain. Company operation of First Quench; Development of the Thresher brand.
- First Quench drinks retailer calls review of advertising tasks. White, Jeremy // Campaign;3/8/2002, Issue 9, p5
Reports the plans of the First Quench to conduct an advertising review. Allocation of budget for advertising and promotion purposes; Selection and appointment of the former Thomas Cook marketing director Kevin Styles for handling the position of the director of sales and marketing of First...
- Thresher name set to replace First Quench. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);2/20/2003, p1
Reports on the change of name by the Great Britain's drink retailer First Quench to Thresher Group.
- First's thirst for new IT. // Frontline Solutions;Apr2002, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p12
Focuses on the merchandising solution of the specialty drinks retailer First Quench in Great Britain. Details on the MMS solution implementation; Project cost; Company background.