Soreen brand to appear on cereal bars
- Soreen md uses his malt loaf to boost firm's sales channels. Addy, Rod // Food Manufacture;May2010, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the view of Paul Tripp of malted loaf maker Soreen on the rise of revenue at the firm on the back of new product development (NPD) and the growth of new sales channels in Manchester, England.
- Inter Link slips into red. // Food Manufacture;Feb2007, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p7
The article reports that Inter Link Foods PLC posts a Â£1.6 million loss on sales down 6.8 percent to Â£62.6 million in the six months to November 4, 2006 due to its new distribution system in Warrington, England. Exceptional charges arose from the national distribution center managed by...
- Inter Link in red over distribution switch. // Food Manufacture;Mar2007, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p9
The article reports the statement of Inter Link Foods in Great Britain which admits that its failure to bring in external expertise in its centralized distribution system was a fundamental mistake. According to Inter Link executive Chris Thompson, the company probably under-resource the system...
- THE FIRM. // Food Manufacture;Jul2005, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p73
Profiles Inter Link Foods, a supplier of fresh, chilled, frozen and tinned cakes to retailers across Great Britain and continental Europe. Brands; Management and marketing strategy; Growth of the company; Contact information.
- New cakes have a dose of Christmas spirit. Chomka, Stefan // Food Manufacture;Autumn2003 New Product Development, Vol. 78, p22
Features a range of alcohol-flavored cakes for the Christmas season launched by the partnership of Thomas Lowndes, subsidiary of Allied Domecq, with Inter Link Foods. Teachers Scotch Whisky Fruit Cake; Double chocolate and Orange Cake containing Grand Marnier.
- Flow-wrappers reach Record numbers. // Packaging Magazine;6/24/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the installation of Record Scorpion flow-wrappers from Record Packaging Systems in the bakeries of Inter Link Foods in England. Machine specifications; Benefits of the machine to Inter Link Foods; Improvement in the packaging of Inter Link Foods.
- News: Briefs. // Marketing (00253650);8/10/2005, p6
This article presents news briefs related to the marketing industry. Adidas Corp.'s commercial director Tim Larcombe has quit, prompting a management restructure. Gavin Thompson, formerly product range director, takes Larcombe's role, while Nick Craggs will add product responsibility to his...
- Inter Link grows share of cake. // Food Manufacture;Aug2005, Vol. 80 Issue 8, p4
Reports that Inter Link Foods PLC is closing two of its 12 bakeries and opening another to consolidate manufacturing at larger, more efficient sites in England. Transfer of production from its Dewsbury bakery to the Bradford plant of the recently-acquired Yorkshire Cottage Bakeries Group; Growth...
- VMI seals it for Salvesen. // Food Manufacture;Aug2006, Vol. 81 Issue 8, p11
The article reports that the ability to support vendor managed inventory (VMI) was key to temperature-controlled logistics specialist Christian Salvesen getting a five-year contract from own-label cake producer Inter Link Foods. Under VMI, Salvesen will employ its proprietary warehouse...