ASA raps Lever FabergÃ© over Persil Non-Bio claim
- Surf battles Daz with Crossroads sponsorship deal. // Marketing (00253650);3/1/2001, p1
Reports that Lever Faberge detergent bar, Surf, will sponsor the soap opera 'Crossroads,' aired over ITV.
- P&G set for multi-million Bold revamp. // Marketing Week;3/4/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p8
Reports on Proctor & Gamble's revamping of its Bold detergent range with new fragrances and updated packaging in an effort to match Lever Faberge's efforts to improve its detergents in Great Britain. Use of a campaign for Bold detergent by Grey London; Lever Faberge's relaunching of its Persil...
- Vaseline to back Dermacare with Â£1m ads activity. // Marketing (00253650);1/10/2002, p4
Reports the launching of a Television and press campaign for Vaseline Intensive Care Dermacare of Lever Feberge in Great Britain.
- Persil to launch liquid capsules. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;2/1/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 52, p5
Reports that Lever Faberge plans to launch its Persil Capsules detergent capsules as of February 1, 2001. Details of the marketing campaign designed to support the product launch.
- Persil launches 'art for schools' tokens initiative. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);9/12/2002, p1
Reports the advertising campaign for the Persil brand of Lever FabergÃ© in Great Britain. Offer of art and craft materials for schools; Strategy for the cause-related marketing opportunity; Collection of tokens by the parents and teachers.
- Lynx strengthens online presence with viral blitz. // Precision Marketing;8/16/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p3
Reports on Lever Faberge's Internet and viral marketing campaign for its Lynx brand. Feature of the ads on Maxim.com.uk and FHM.com; Viral marketing campaign on the Lycos Viral channel.
- Untitled. // Marketing (00253650);2/6/2003, p5
Focuses on television campaign of Lever FabergÃ© Ltd. promoting Siren fragrance of its body spray Impulse.
- Persil to support 'Crease Release' launch with 5m pounds. Arnold, Matthew // Marketing (00253650);7/12/2001, p4
Reports the launching of a biological Persil tablet through an advertising campaign by Lever Faberge in Great Britain. Amount invested by the company for the product; Schedule for the release of the television advertisement.
- Lever FabergÃ© plans Â£4m Surf revamp. // Marketing Week;2/5/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p6
Reports on Lever Faberge's plan to revamp its detergent brand Surf in an attempt to make it into a more upmarket brand for younger families. Change of strategy for the brand; Television, print and outdoor campaign supporting the relaunch; Advertising campaign by agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty.