Dunhill hands marketing post to Guerlain director
- DUNHILL. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/27/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 87, p2
Former Polo Ralph Lauren Corp. executive Paddy Byng has been appointed as marketing director for Dunhill. He starts his new post on November 3, 2003, and will be responsible for the worldwide direction of all accessories and men's wear products for the London, England-based company. He will also...
- Brand audits reshaping images. Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;9/9/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 37, pi38
The article reports that more marketers are putting themselves through brand audits. Working with London-based advertising agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty Ltd., luxury goods marketer Alfred Dunhill Ltd. is refining its quintessentially English positioning. And Polaroid Corp. is shooting to change...
- THE WORK. // Campaign;5/6/2005, Issue 19, p32
This article presents information on various advertising and marketing projects. Alfred Dulhill Ltd. is equipping gentlemen on the move. It will evolve as the brand by communicating product functionality and exquisite quality to a discerning masculine audience. Another project called Budweiser...
- NEW SCENT-SATION. Alleyne, Sonia // Black Enterprise;Mar2002, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p107
Introduces the X-CENTRIC perfume from Dunhill. Description of the fragrance; Items included in the X-CENTRIC line.
- Dunhill's D: 1st of many. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/12/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 7, p5
Reports on Alfred Dunhill's drive to build its fragrance business with the launch of its men's scent called D. Series of introductions planned; Industry estimates of worldwide retail sales of Dunhill Edition perfume; Prices.
- A first for Rodenstock. // Optometry Today;7/30/2010, Vol. 50 Issue 15, p23
The article previews the Rodenstock collection of luxury sunglasses and spectacles by Alfred Dunhill.
- The centre of an Asia strategy. // Director (00123242);Nov95, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p133
Presents Alfred Dunhill's Pacific region managing director, Richard Cole's experience with running the company's operations across Asia from its base in Hong Kong. Dunhill operations; Asian boom in the luxury goods market; Cole's strategy for Dunhill; Increased marketing efforts across the...
- IMPROVING ON THE PAST. Feiring, Alice // Town & Country;Mar2004, Vol. 158 Issue 5286, p74
Provides information on the restoration of Alfred Dunhill's main store in Paris, France.
- Alfred Dunhill Closing Boston Store in March. Palmieri, Jean E. // DNR: Daily News Record;2/16/98, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p4
The article reports on the move of Alfred Dunhill to close the Boston store, relocate the Houston Galleria, and expand its Beverly Hills store.