Beverage Brands to create WKD variant
- Flavored vodkas bloom. Miller, Hilary S. // Beverage Industry;Feb95, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p22
Features increasing demand for flavored vodkas. Information about various brands of flavored vodka; Information about two leading companies making flavored vodka, Finlandia Arctic Cranberry and Stolichnaya.
- Scholz & friends to publicise launch of black vodka brand. // Campaign;03/06/98, Issue 10, p5
Presents information on the company Scholz & Friends launching the worlds first black vodka which is backed by ...1million from Blavod. Details on Blavod and its product; Information on the advertisement campaign; Indication of the creative team behind the campaign.
- Boot up, access the Absolut ad & art museum. // Brandweek;3/14/94, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p5
Reports on Absolut vodka's offer of a diskette program called Absolut Museum that allows consumers to browse through different Absolut advertisements and artwork on computer. Price of the disk set; Offer of the diskette via toll-free number with advertisements from TBWA appearing in general...
- Beverage Brands boosts WKD spend to Â£18m. // Marketing Week;1/31/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p6
Reports investments of Beverage Brands for its beverage brand WKD to boost market share in Great Britain. Utilization of the investment television and other advertising medium; Increase in the demand of WKD; Identification of advertising agencies handling the ad campaign.
- Finlandia's antler dance. // Beverage World;Jan1995, Vol. 114 Issue 1583, p16
Describes the cocktail glass developed by Finlandia to promote its vodkas. Photograph of the glass.
- Now let's drink the little suckers. // Adweek Western Edition;11/7/94, Vol. 44 Issue 45, p4
Describes advertisements for Finlandia's cranberry-flavored vodka. `Nasty-looking' type featured with a frozen bottle of vodka in magazine ads.
- Smirnoff Black gets royal launch. // Advertising Age;6/5/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 23, p4
Reports on the launching of Smirnoff Black vodka in nine states by Heublein. Interactive ads for the vodka.
- ABSOLUT-LY LOCAL. // Brand Packaging;Jul2010, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p8
The article offers information on the launch of the limited edition Absolut Brooklyn 1Liter bottles of Absolut Vodka.
- Sidewalk vodka shots. Howard, Lucy; Van Boven, Sarah // Newsweek;11/20/1995, Vol. 126 Issue 21, p8
Informs that, in the fall 1995 in Moscow, sales of 80-proof Russian vodka being swallowed from 60-cent clear plastic `shot' cups, with aluminum foil peel-back lids, are taking off. The cups being available from kiosks and markets.