The Macallan picks global malt marketer
- Robertson's boss takes global role at Famous Grouse. // Marketing (00253650);5/4/2000, p5
Reports on the appointment of Ian Greig as marketing director for Highland Distillers PLC's operations in Great Britain.
- Macallan's global brief goes to Design Bridge. Jardine, Alexandra // Marketing (00253650);9/18/2003, p10
Highland Distillers PLC has appointed Design Bridge to redesign the packaging for its flagship single malt, The Macallan. Matthew Turner, Highland Distillers' global marketing controller, confirmed the appointment and said the primary objective was to give it a greater on-shelf presence as well...
- Highland Distillers to push Famous Grouse attraction. Rosser, Michael // Precision Marketing;6/28/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p5
Focuses on the Famous Grouse visitor experience offered by Highland Distiller through an integrated advertising campaign in Great Britain. Target number of people who fall within a specified drive time of the visitor center; Features of the visitor center.
- Famous Grouse in push for Finishes range. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);12/6/2001, p12
Reports on the use of direct marketing to launch the Famous Grouse Finishes range of Highland Distillers in Great Britain. Aim of the marketing project; Development of the campaign by Navigator Responsive Advertising; Description of the bird pack on the advertisements.
- Macallan backs DM for seasonal loyalty rewards. // Marketing (00253650);12/19/2002, p9
Reports on the plans of Highland Distillers' premium malt whisky brand The Macallan to increase its direct marketing budget with a festive campaign. Strategy adopted by the company in its campaign; Products featured in the marketing campaign.
- Highland Distillers launches push for 'finest' Vintage Macallan. // Precision Marketing;9/13/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 50, p6
Introduces the marketing campaign of Highland Distillers to promote its Vintage Macallan whiskies products in Great Britain. Design of the campaign; Advantages of the advertising campaign; Company background.
- Highland Distillers hunts new agency for the Macallan. // Marketing Week;5/6/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p10
Reports on Highland Distilleries Co.'s review of the advertising account for its Macallan brand of malt whisky in Great Britain. Highland's reasons for the account review; Advertisements for the brand.
- Related and associated companies - the so-crucial difference. // Accountancy;Jan1985, Vol. 96 Issue 1097, p38
Examines Highland Distilleries Co.'s accounts for the year ended August 31, 1984. Stock ownership in other companies; Accounts on investments; Pre-tax profit for the period; Key business transactions and arrangements.
- Sky hires AmEx's Turner as head of online marketing. Lovett, Gina // New Media Age;12/16/2010, p03
The article announces that former American Express online marketing head Matthew Turner has been appointed by BSkyB as its head of online sales and marketing in Great Britain.