Fiat hires UK marketing chief for Alfa Romeo
- Fiat picks Lexus marketer as first Alfa Romeo chief. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);9/5/2002, p3
Reports on the appointment of Robert Frost as marketing director for Alfa Romeo automobile from Fiat Auto UK company in Great Britain.
- Fiat restructures in bid to reverse financial decline. Arnold, Matthew // Marketing (00253650);5/9/2002, p3
Reports the administrative reorganization of Fiat Auto company including the managing and marketing director of the company in Great Britain.
- Alfa Romeo UK marketing director quits. // Marketing Week;1/29/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the resignation of Robert Frost as marketing director of Alfa Romeo SpA in Great Britain. Search for replacement; Citation of the marketing and sales challenges faced by the company; Percentage of the automobile market held by Alfa Romeo.
- Fiat appoints heir as head of promotion. // Marketing Week;9/9/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 37, p5
Reports on the promotion of Fiat heir Lapo Elkann to head of brand promotion for all of Fiat Auto's brands. Elkann as grandson of the late Gianni Agnelli; Restructuring of the loss-making business; Centralization of power under chief executive Herbert Demel.
- Fiat keeps brand strategy in family. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);10/9/2003, p1
Italian car firm Fiat Auto SpA has installed the 26-year-old grandson of late founder Giovanni Agnelli in a new marketing role which it hopes can revive the struggling brand. Lapo Elkann, who has been employed by Fiat-owned marques Maserati and Lancia since he was 20, has taken on the post of...
- Fiat's Galetto finds peace at sea. Morton, Ian // Automotive News Europe;6/26/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 13, p11
The article presents an interview with Fabio Galetto, Fiat brand marketing director for Italy. When asked about his first car, he cites a Fiat 500 which he still owns. His greatest ambition is to have a good family life. He states that the best holiday he ever had was backpacking in Bolivia and...
- The bottom line. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Sep97, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p52
Quotes poet Robert Frost on people's thoughts about work.
- Plans for Chrysler Capital Finance Arm 'Vague' to Some Dealers. Foley, Aaron // WardsAuto Dealer Business;Mar2013, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p19
The article presents the views of automobile dealers regarding a new captive finance arm made between automobile dealers of Chrysler Corp. and Fiat Automobiles SpA. According to some dealers, the partnership made between the two is vague. It highlights that executives of these companies will be...
- `Not quite all, my dear': Gender and voice in Frost. Sheehy, Donald G. // Texas Studies in Literature & Language;Winter94, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p403
Discusses the relationship between man and nature as reflected in the poetry of Robert Frost. Human love as a catalyst to a spiritual union with nature; Embodiment of emotions and ideas in husband and wife images; Dichotomy as complementarity.