Unilever plans global haircare brand launch
- Lever's soft-soap brings back some market shine. Shoebridge, Neil // BRW;06/30/97, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p74
Discusses the success of the Sunsilk shampoo advertising campaign in Australia as of June 1997. The launching of the campaign by the Lever Rexona division of Unilever Australia and its ad agency, J. Walter Thompson; The increasing tendency of marketers to question the value of mass-market ad...
- Salon Selectives launches revamped line. Popolillo, Melissa C. // Drug Store News;12/8/97, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p15
Introduces the reformulations and repackaging of the line of shampoos, conditioners and styling products of Salon Selectives. Features of the products; Marketing initiatives for the products; Use of the Web and interactive phone line for product promotions.
- Unilever. // Progressive Grocer;Nov2013, Vol. 92 Issue 11, p86
The article highlights the success of the initiative of consumer goods manufacturer Unilever to drive consumer traffic to the hair care category by addressing specific needs of men and women with the launch of the Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy brand.
- Dove Hair bolsters care range via direct push. // Precision Marketing;2/18/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p2
Reports on the launch of a direct marketing campaign to promote Dove Care and Radiance hair care range by Unilever PLC in Great Britain. Plan to utilize a mailpack created by Craik Jones Watson Mitchell Voelkel; Development of a microsite to support the drive; Source of consumer names to be used...
- The Stars Are in Your Favor. Altman, Bree // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/24/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 58, p19
Reports on how celebrity endorsements have helped smaller, independent hair care companies increase their sales. Promotion of a brand as a whole; `InStyle' magazine's publication of which celebrities were using a certain company's product; Celebrity endorsements as supporting advertising...
- Unilever uses customer database to launch magazines. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;11/02/96, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p2
Reports on the advertising test trial by Unilever in the United Kingdom (U.K.), that will see the sharing of customer database information across its subsidiary companies. Launch of magazines by Unilever aimed at determined groups of households; What Unilever hopes to achieve with these...
- Unilever hangs in the balance. McMains, Andrew; Feuer, J.; Linnett, R. // Adweek Eastern Edition;12/20/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 51, p5
Reports on Unilever's decision to delay the planned review of its advertising account in the United States as of December 20, 1999. Company's reasons for its decision; Background on the advertising account.
- Planning the Future. Feuer, Jack // Adweek Southeast Edition;10/02/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p16
Focuses on Unilever company's media review for its advertising account. Value of the advertising account; Agencies being considered; Long-term impact of the review.
- Unilever strengthens media's role in $515m review. Beale, Claire // Campaign (UK);11/12/99, Issue 45, p14
Focuses on Unilever PLC's review of its United States media account. Advertising agencies being considered to handle the business; Agencies previously handling the account; Request for proposals from agencies on how the company could better organize its media.