Middlesbrough FC settles Sportacus dispute
- Dial-a-Phone secures Â£2m Premier sponsorship deal. // Marketing Week;7/11/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p13
Reports on the sponsorship of Internet mobile phone retailer, Dial-a-Phone on Middlesbrough's Football Club in England. Refusal of former sponsor BT Cellnet to renew the contract with the club; Financial terms of the deal; Reasons of the company for entering the sponsorship market.
- Phones4U to sponsor Match Day Media half-time shows. // Marketing Week;8/24/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p16
The article reports on the sponsorship of Phones4U company on Match Day Media's (MDM) half-time shows for the 2006-2007 football season in Great Britain. The network has plasma screens in 13 football stadiums and broadcast live actions, news, highlights and advertising claims to reach 1.2...
- Phones 4U escapes punishment for 'scary girl' VOD ad. O'Reilly, Lara // New Media Age (Online Edition);12/21/2011, p1
The article reports that Phones 4U Ltd. has escaped Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) censure for its horror-themed advertising campaign. It states that ASA said that the nature of tension in the advertisement is dissipated by the message conveyed by the girl informing the woman of the...
- DEALS. // Estates Gazette;6/17/2006, Issue 625, p92
The article provides information on real property deals in Great Britain. Albert Dock Co. is the lessor of the 36b office unit at Britannia Pavilion in Liverpool, England. The sale price of the Chicago Buildings in Liverpool is Â£10.6 million. Phones 4U is leasing a unit at the Strand Shopping...
- Phones4u kicks off Â£10 million media pitch. Bussey, Noel // Campaign;1/8/2010, p1
The article reports on the start of Phones4U review of its media planning and buying account in Great Britain.
- Phones4U ad drive to put Android to the fore. Shearman, Sarah // Marketing (00253650);3/30/2011, p4
The article reports on the move of Phones 4U Ltd. to plan a major marketing campaign to drive sales of Android phones by Sony Ericsson, LG, HTC and Samsung.
- Phones4u Wrestlers. // Campaign (UK);6/4/2010, Issue 22, p3
The article reports on the launch of a campaign by Phones4u.
- Phones 4u hires two for direct sales. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);12/20/2001, p5
Reports on the awarding of the 10 million direct sales account of Phones 4u to JRT and its strategic media partner Universal McCann Birmingham in an attempt to increase market share in Great Britain.
- Consumeractive. // Computer Act!ve;10/18/2014, Issue 434, p14
The article provides an answer to a question related to the purchase of iPhone 6 from Phones 4u, electronic commerce company.