Clairol UK & Eire marketer joins Revlon
- Revlon hunts for European chief. Bentley, Stephanie // Marketing Week;4/1/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p11
Reports that Revlon International is searching for a European marketing director following the departure of Cynthia Passmore. Career history of Passmore.
- Revlon Top Speed. Cleland, Kim // Advertising Age;6/29/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 26, pS22
Profiles Tanya Mandor, executive vice president of Revlon. The introduction of quick-dry nail polish, Top Speed; The marketing campaign for Top Speed; The success of the nail polish; Mandor's belief that the success comes from the popularity of open-toe sandals.
- STOP PRESS. // Marketing (00253650);6/5/2003, p2
Presents news briefs related to the marketing industry of Great Britain, as of June 5, 2003. Reasons for which British company Prudential Corp. hired marketing consultancy firm Blackbird; Promotion of Rob Lindley to the post of marketing director in the firm Mazda Motors UK; Advertising...
- Executive News. // Drug Store News;3/21/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p43
Reports on cosmetics company Revlon Inc.'s hiring of Elizabeth Crystal as senior vice president of customer marketing.
- UK marketing team axed in Revlon review. // Marketing Week;11/27/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 48, p6
Reports on Revlon's reshuffling of its European management team in the wake of the departure of its British marketing director Jill Carretero. Elimination of several positions; Appointment of Chris Ellshaw as the general manager for British and Ireland sectors; Relaunching of the Almay toiletries.
- Other Moves. // Brandweek;9/29/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 35, p38
Presents updates on the career of marketing executives in the U.S. as of September 29, 2003. Promotion of Stephanie Klein-Peponis as chief marketing officer of Revlon; Appointment of Greg Lucia as vice president of Source Marketing's office in the West Coast; Decision of Rich Flier to leave his...
- Bristol-Myers picks chief marketer. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;4/26/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p7
Reports that toiletries firm Bristol-Myers Squibb UK has appointed Simon Worraker as its marketing director for Great Britain and Ireland. Worraker's plans for Bristol-Myers' brands; Increased advertising budget for Clairol Herbal Essences.
- IPO fever: Second time's the charm for Revlon. // DCI;Mar1996, Vol. 158 Issue 3, p6
Reports that Revlon would take another public offering. Background information on the company; Stock prices; Market value.
- Deja vu! Davis, Donald A. // DCI;Mar1996, Vol. 158 Issue 3, p24
Focuses on Revlon's public offering. Reactions from investors; Share prices.