P&G in price hike climbdown
- P&G to cut price of laundry soaps. // Discount Store News;10/7/96, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p59
Reports that Procter & Gamble will cut the price of its liquid laundry detergents by an average 6.5 percent for the 1996 fall season.
- Household brands lose out to own label. // Grocer;2/2/2013, p26
The article reports that the increase in the sales of own-label household products has affected the sales of big brands in Great Britain including Procter & Gamble's Daz detergent.
- Is Fit Produce Spray a Fit Buy? // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;Apr2000, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p3
Questions the use of Fit fruit and vegetable detergent produced by Procter and Gamble company. Chemical contents of the detergent; Information on the product.
- Finding market openings and innovating. // Eco-Advantage Strategies;10/26/2009, p5
The article offers brief information on Proctor & Gamble Co.'s Tide Coldwater liquid detergent.
- P&G relaunches detergent. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;10/08/96, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p3
Reports that Procter & Gamble is reintroducing its Tix Bio range of detergents in the Czech and Slovak Republics' market. Cleaning ability of the detergents; Locations where the product has already been launched; Views of Ivana Prazanova, a spokeswoman for the company.
- Sustainability Program Augmented by PC&G. // MMR;9/20/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p14
The article reports on the expansion of the Future Friendly sustainability initiative of Procter & Gamble (P&G) Co. by introducing compacted versions of powder laundry detergents sold in the U.S. and Canada.
- P&G set to hike detergent prices. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;8/1/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p5
Outlines the plans of Procter & Gamble to increase the prices of its detergent products in Great Britain. Attempt of the company to add extra value from its market share; Deal of Ariel with the Players of the Future program of the Lawn Tennis Association; Terms of the deal.
- P&G plans September relaunch for 7-tabs. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;7/11/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p7
Outlines the relaunching of the Ariel Liqui-tabs detergent by Procter & Gamble in Great Britain. Recall of the first Ariel product launched following consumer complaints; Packaging design of the product; Intentions of the company in launching the product.
- Washing up. // Drug Store News;4/2/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p36
The article offers brief information on the Tide Pods liquid-dose detergent from Procter & Gamble Co.