Burger King marketer to remain with Diageo
- Burger King raids UDV to fill top job. McCawley, Ian // Marketing Week;8/31/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p5
Reports that Burger King Corp.'s British unit has appointed Smirnoff brand director Philip Almond as its marketing director. Appointment of his predecessor, Lorraine Thomson, to the same position at Excite Europe; Almond's career history; Job description.
- Diageo moves drinks chief to burgers. Rosier, Ben // Marketing (00253650);8/31/2000, p3
Reports on Diageo PLC's appointment of Philip Almond to the post of marketing director for Burger King Corp.'s operations in Great Britain and Ireland. Almond's previous position in the company; Roles and responsibilities.
- BK marketing boss walks out. Barrett, Lucy // Marketing Week (01419285);12/19/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 51, p5
Reports on the resignation of marketing director Anna Joseph at Burger King UK in Great Britain. Career history of Joseph; Occurrence of job dissatisfaction; Replacement candidate of Joseph.
- Almond takes up global role. // Marketing (00253650);8/19/2009, p3
The article announces that Philip Almond was appointed as global brand director for Baileys liqueur.
- Burger King appoints new head after Joseph's sudden departure. Furness, Victoria // Marketing Week;1/9/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p6
Reports on fast-food firm Burger King Corp.'s appointment of Paul Reynish as marketing head for Great Britain and Ireland. Responsibilities of Reynish; Career background of Reynish; Sale of Burger King to a venture capital consortium.
- EXECUTIVE SUITE. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/21/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on the announcement of Burger King Corp. that its global chief marketing officer Natalia Franco would exit the company as part of a reorganization of the brand's operations and marketing structure.
- Burger King Post. // Restaurant & Catering News;Nov2013, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p4
The article announces the appointment of James Woodbridge as the general manager of marketing of hamburger chain Burger King Corp. in New Zealand in 2013.
- Heat of Battle. Nudd, Tim // Adweek Southeast Edition;10/15/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 42, p46
Reports on the accident suffered by Burger King marketing executives during a motivational workshop in 2001. Remarks from The Achievement Group owner Robert Kallen; Description of the injuries incurred by the executives.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/16/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p3
Reports on developments concerning the restaurant industry of the United States as of April 16, 2001. Appointment of Greg Creed as the chief marketing officer of Taco Bell Corp.; Requirement for Burger King suppliers and slaughterhouses to follow federal guidelines for humane animal treatment...