Aces high over loyalty schemes
- Take a free ride. Teinowitz, Ira // Advertising Age;7/29/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 31, p33
Reports on the decision of Loyalty Management Group to offer the Air Miles frequency program to the U.S. Support of the company to Air Miles; Information on the Air Miles program; Percentage of consumer acceptance of airline frequent flier programs.
- Air Miles staff fear axe again. Dennis, Juliet // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;3/31/2003, Issue 1661, p6
Reports on the plan to close the operations of Air Miles' Crawley call center in Great Britain. Concerns about possible job losses.
- A looming conflict of loyalty schemes. Jonhson, Branwell // Marketing Week;9/5/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p19
Focuses on the marketing campaigns of Air Miles in Great Britain. Keys for the success of loyalty schemes; Preference of customers on direct price reductions; Impact of the termination of the Air Miles contract on of Tecson.
- Air Miles supermarket switch hit by user fury. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);3/28/2002, p1
Reports the impact of the changeover on the Reward Card vouchers for Air Miles and shoppers on the customers in Great Britain. Failure of the Air Miles to inform the customers on the changeover; Views of the collectors on the changeover.
- Air Miles in hunt for media buyer after rival launch. // Marketing (00253650);6/13/2002, p3
Details the recruitment of a media buying agency by Air Miles to handle its media buying account in Great Britain.
- Securing staff. // Director (00123242);Jun95, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p29
Discusses the issue of employee loyalty and its importance to the British company, Air Miles. Comments from Nick Godliman, sales director of Air Miles.
- Air Miles founder in Â£20m rival launch. // Marketing (00253650);1/17/2002, p1
Report the inauguration of the 20 million pounds rival scheme of Air Miles founder. Plan of co-founder Keith Mills to open dedicated retail outlets for the concept; Inclusion of Bmi British Midland and Virgin Atlantic in the list of potential target carriers.
- Air Miles competes with the high street. Huxley, Lucy // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;1/14/2002, Issue 2496, p26
Reports on the plan of Air Miles to sell package holidays to its members in 2002. Information on a facility launched by Air Miles; Sales of Air Miles in 2001; Offerings of the company for January and February 2002.
- Air Miles to offer branded credit card. // Marketing Week;10/1/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p9
Reports that Air Miles Travel Promotions is launching its own branded credit card. Services offered by Air Miles; Comments from the marketing director of the company; Target market of the credit card.