General Obligation Bond Prices for October 19, 2001
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p9
Presents statistical information regarding competitive note offerings in the bond market of the U.S. as of March 8, 2002. Issuer of the bonds; Amount of bonds; Expected time of sale of bonds; Ratings given to bonds by Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Williams, Rochelle; Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;7/12/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31426, p34
Reports development in the bond market in the U.S. as of July 2002. Bond ratings of Moody's Investors Service for Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the general revenue fund of Idaho; Approval for the library authorization.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;10/10/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31489, p35
Reports developments in the bond market in the U.S. as of October 2002. Affirmation of ratings given by Moody's Investors Service to the Florida Housing Finance Corp.; Accounts on the rating pressures faced by the Duke University Health System; Move of Standard & Poor's Corp. to lower its...
- Moody's Floor Helps German MBS Ratings. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;5/19/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 34, p10
Reports that speakers at a May 2003 investor conference in New York are predicting that a Moody's Investors Service Inc. proposal to put a floor on the extent to which it will downgrade the German pfandbriefe under certain conditions should improve the market for bonds. Impact of the proposal...
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;02/22/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31082, p34
Presents news items related to the bond market in Southeastern States as of February 22, 2001. Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s assigning of an A1 underlying debt rating to Florida-based Lakeland Regional Health Systems; New Orleans' sale of 25 million dollars of public improvement bonds.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew; Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;7/25/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31435, p29
Reports developments related to bond market in the U.S. as of July 2002. Financial problems of Bay Medical Center; Provision of funds for flood recovery by the state Department of Housing and Community Development; Plans of Moody's Investors Service to increase bond financing.
- New Jersey incinerators. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;09/10/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30475, p7
Focuses on Moody's Investors Service analyst John Moore and Chee Mee Hu's warning against New Jersey efforts to help counties that sold bonds for garbage-disposal facilities. Below-investment grade ratings to debt from the Atlantic County Utilities Authority, Pollution Control Financing...
- Moody's gives Aaa to Columbus refunding. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p3
Focuses on Moody's Investors Service's assigning of an Aaa rating to a general obligations refunding bonds that the city of Columbus, Ohio plans to sell on January 13, 1998. Features of the negotiated refunding; Comment by Bill Leech, analyst for Moody's; Population growth in the city; Expected...
- Deptford, N.J., GOs Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;3/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31338, p2
Reports on the statement from Moody's Investors Service Inc. regarding the outstanding general obligation bonds in New Jersey.