Calif. PUC Member Bilas Mulls Rate Pact
- Kentucky building agency readies $127 million note-conversion deal. Reisman, Michael // Bond Buyer;07/26/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30690, p36
Reports on the plan of the Kentucky State Property and Buildings Commission to break ground by issuing long-term lease revenue debt. Refunding of notes issued on the behalf of the commission; Streamlining of the operations of the commission.
- San Francisco PUC Set to Revisit $523M Offering of Mostly BABs. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;12/15/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33433, p24
The article reports on the 523 million dollars of mostly Build America Bonds (BAB) which the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (PUC) will probably sell.
- Public utility regulation and bond ratings. Formby, John P.; Mishra, Banamber; Thistle, Paul D. // Public Choice;Jul95, Vol. 84 Issue 1/2, p119
Examines the relationship between Public Utility Commission and utility bond ratings in the United States. Effects of the commissioner selection method; Determination of the variables on bond ratings; Regulation of electric utilities.
- Florida Water Eager to Close Sale As Suits, PSC Question Authority. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p1
Reports that pending lawsuits could affect the validity of the entity that plans to issue multi-million dollar bonds to purchase Florida Water Services Corp., according to the Florida Public Service Commission (PSC). Market conditions that could impact the sale price of bonds; Obstacles faced...
- PSC OKs Detroit Edison bonds. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;11/06/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 45, p2
Reports that the Michigan Public Service Commission has cleared the way for the Detroit Edison Corp. to issue bonds in Michigan.
- Utilities to seek approval of $2.7 billion bond issue. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;06/12/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p18
Reports that two electric utilities in Michigan plan to ask the state Public Service Commission to issue bonds that will pay for their existing investments. Bond issue sought by the Detroit Edison Co. and Consumers Energy Co.; Plan by Detroit Edison Co. to enact a rate reduction for its...
- Florida Water Must Wait for PSC Approval. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/10/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31589, p1
Focuses on a multi-million dollar bond issue by the Florida Water Services Authority that was delayed due to a court injunction to the state Public Service Commission (PSC) regarding the sale of Florida Water Services Corp. Purpose behind the sale of bonds; Customers who will be affected by the...
- Cook County Finance Committee Approves $600M Mixed Bond Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/24/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31912, p1
Reports on the approval regarding the issuance of mixed bonds by the commissioners' finance committee in Cook County, Illinois. Use of the bonds to replenish the capital projects funds; Criticisms of some commissioners arguing that the bond levy and capital plans should be approved along with...
- State of Texas financing order appeal delays CenterPoint RRB. G. C. // Asset Securitization Report;4/4/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 13, p1
Reports that the State of Texas filed an administrative appeal against the Public Utility Commission of Texas' decision to approve CenterPoint Energy's issuance of rate reduction bonds. Goal of getting the transition bonds to market; Company's plan to ask the court for permission to speak and to...