Competitive Note Offerings
- One-Year Note Index. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p39
Presents information about the Bond Buyer One-Year Note Index for bonds in the U.S. as of June 28, 2001. Ten note issuers involved in calculation of the index.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31264, p10
Presents information about competitive sale of treasury bills in the U.S. as of November 13, 2001. Financial adviser to competitive sale of bills; Date of maturity of bills; Legal adviser to bond sales.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p9
Presents information regarding competitive treasury note offerings in the U.S. as of December 2001. Issuers of these notes; Amount of notes issued; Ratings of these notes; Maturity date of the notes.
- News In Brief. Ferris, Craig T.; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p2
Presents information related to issue and sale of treasury bills in the U.S. as of January 2, 2002. Amount of treasury bills to be sold by the U.S. Treasury department on January 2002; Issue date of the bills; Level of the New York Business Conditions Index in 2001.
- The Government of Canada treasury bill market and its role... Fettig, Kevin // Bank of Canada Review;Spring94, p35
Provides an update on developments in the treasury bill market of Canada and its activities that influence short-term interest rates. Treasury bill market of Canada in the 1980s; Functioning of the treasury bill market; Operations of the Bank of Canada in the treasury bill market; Bank of...
- Estimated treasury bills and other short-term paper outstanding (excluding Government of Canada). // Bank of Canada Review;Spring96, pS55
Presents a chart depicting estimated treasury bills and other short-term paper outstanding in Canada as of spring 1996. Sales finance and consumer loan company paper; Total treasury bills.
- Estimated treasury bills and other short-term paper... // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn96, pS55
Displays statistical information on treasury bills in Canada from 1976-1996, and other short-term paper.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 0.935% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31773, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Dept.'s auction of four-week bills.
- New Treasury Direct program makes it easy... // Consumer Reports;Nov87, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p654
The Treasury Department is trying to eliminate paperwork involved in purchasing T-bills with a Treasury Direct program. It works like a personal bank account with the Treasury and is electronically connected to banks for easy transfers of money.