Michigan Authorities Begin Tackling State Shortfall
- Study: States' Underlying Revenues Fell For Eighth Consecutive Quarter. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/26/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31728, p4
Reports on the decline of tax revenue in the second quarter of 2003 in New York City. Improvement of economic conditions; Calculation of real tax revenue by adjusting tax revenues; Decline of real adjusted tax revenue.
- Good News. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p27
Reports on the growth projections of the Kansas Revenue Estimating Group in Kansas.
- MAINE: Flash: Good News. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p41
Focuses on the revenues collected by Maine in October 2001. Difference between the collected taxes and the estimated ones.
- NEW YORK: Taxman Short. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p41
Focuses on the decline in the revenues of New York in the second quarter of fiscal 2001. Factors responsible for the decline.
- RHODE ISLAND: Shortfall Measured. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p41
Reports on the estimated revenue shortfall of Rhode Island for the fiscal year 2002. Factors responsible for the shortfall.
- Third Quarter Decline. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p1
Reports on the decline in revenues generated by Washington as of December 2001. Factors contributing to the decline; Comparison of state revenues for the third quarter of 2001 with that during the corresponding period in the previous year; Percentage fall in personal income tax collections in...
- Going With Trend, Delaware Revises Its Revenue Forecasts Downward. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p30
Reports on the revision of revenue forecasts by Delaware for the fiscal years 2002 and 2003. Details of the revision; Reasons for the revision; State panel that made the revision.
- Oklahoma: Funds Fall, Tax Rises. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;12/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31294, p1
Reports on the fall in revenues generated by Oklahoma as of December 2001. Reasons for the fall; Rise in taxes in the state; Existing income tax rates in the state.
- VIRGINIA: Revenue Rise. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/3/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31296, p31
Reports on an increase in revenues in Virginia. Percentage increase in collected income tax; Decline in receipts of sales tax; Possibility of budget deficit in the state.