Massachusetts MWEC Planning $1.1 Billion Revenue Refunding
- SOME EVIDENCE OF THE CASH FLOW EFFECTS OF BOND REFUNDING. Sibley, A. M. // Financial Management (1972);Autumn74, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p50
The article presents a study on the effects of bond refunding on cash flow. A sample of refundings undertaken by public utility corporations is examined and a measure of the cash flow effects of each is calculated. The method used to evaluate cash flows is not dependent upon the investment view...
- Set to Swap in Orlando. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/10/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31489, p1
Reports the second deal preparation of the Orlando Utilities Commission to swap its structure in Florida. Sale negotiations with Bear, Stearns & Co. and J.P. Morgan Securities; Dependency of the exact sale date on market conditions; Negotiations over fixed-rate water and electric revenue...
- Pa. Turnpike Set to Finish Its Refunding. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p1
Reports the completion of planned refunding by Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission. Estimation of outstanding debt in variable-rate revenue bonds; Culmination of financing plan to save 50 million dollars; Tabulation on the bond sales according to Thompson Financial Securities Data.
- Kansas Utility Opts for 'Known Quantity,' Locks in Interest Rates for 2004 Issue. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/22/2002, Vol. 241 Issue 31455, p5
Reports the plan for advance sale on refunding bonds of the Board of Public Utilities in Kansas. Terms under the advance purchase contract; Price expectation on the deal; Insurance ratings of the bonds.
- Cook County, Ill., Readies $215M Refunding. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/12/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31591, p28
Reports on the preparation of Cook County, Illinois to refund its outstanding general obligation debts. Possibility of decline in municipal market prices following the possible war of U.S. with Iraq; Members of the underwriting team which is involved in refunding the debts; Ratings of the...
- In Denver, Interest Rate Valleys Enhance Mile-High Refundings. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/1/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32435, p32
The article reports that the city of Denver in Colorado will go to market on behalf of its Department of Aviation with $285 million of tax-exempt refunding debt in the second half of a deal amounting to around $460 million. The deal's initial component, a $175 million issue of Series 2006B...
- N.Y.C. Sets $1.13B Advance Refunding. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;10/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31502, p3
Reports on the advance refunding of the general obligation debt in New York City. Increase in bond yields; Estimation of value savings from the refunding; Rate of tax-exempt bonds.
- Washington Adds to Refunding, Pushing Size to $839M. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/28/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33357, p24
The article reports on the addition refunding component of general obligation bond sale, pushing 839 million dollar debt in Washington in 2010.
- Puerto Rico Ready to GO. KASKE, MICHELLE // Bond Buyer;2/7/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33462, p1
The article reports on the issuance of general obligation refunding bonds worth 85 million dollars to lower the fiscal year's debt-service costs in Puerto Rico.