- Concurrent product development. // Machine Design;5/09/96, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p120
Present information on products for product development in engineering. Release of the Pro/JR 2.0; Usage of HP PE/Sheet Advisor; Services provided by Cadkey 7 R2 for Windows; Impact of Phoenics-VR to Phoenics CFD; Services offered by InterPlot Raster Offline Driver Pack for Windows NT; More...
- Adobe to show CS6 Production Premium suite at NAB. // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;4/12/2012, p3
The article provides information on the software and innovations to be launched by Adobe at the 2012 annual National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show, including the Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium.
- New Products. // Scientific Computing & Instrumentation;Feb2001, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p57
Provides information on new software products available for scientific data analysis in the United States as of February 2001. Target DB 4.1 by Thermo LabSystems; Onyx 300 series by SGI; WinDaq/XL software add-in from Dataq Instruments.
- New products: software. // EMedia Professional;Jul99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p17
Presents information on new computer software products as of July 1999. Features of Syntrillium Software Corp.'s Cool Edit Pro Version 1.2; Toast 4.0 Deluxe software from Adaptec; Terran Interactive's Media Cleaner Pro 4.0.
- Designworks for Windows 3.1. Cuevas, R. Christopher // Design News;12/20/93, Vol. 49 Issue 24, p152
Focuses on Designworks, a new computer software from Computer West. Product features; Pricing and availability; Comparisons with similar products.
- Hot products. Teague, Paul E. // Design News;4/20/98, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p22
Presents information on several new products relating to the engineering industry in the United States. Additional features to the CATIA-CADAM by IBM company and Dassault Systems company; Information on the computer software CADKEY by Baystate Technologies Incorporated; Development of an...
- HEIDENHAIN Plain Language Programming gets even simpler with smarT.NC. // Metalworking Production;Jun2006, Vol. 150 Issue 6, p13
The article features the new enhanced operating mode smarT.NC by Heidenhain Corp., which is a method of producing plain language programs.
- NEW WEB TOOLS. // Database;Oct98, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p10
Presents information about several web tools introduced in the information technology market as of October 1998. Introduction of a desktop client software from IntelliSeek Inc.; Launch of a multimedia search engine and guide from Scour Inc.; Online availability of Vehicle History Report of CCC...
- Products for practitioners: Focus on components. // IEEE Software;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p111
Presents information on a selection of computer software on the market, which focus on components. Features of the `Quickstart DeviceCOM OEM Developer's Kit,' by the Annasoft Systems company; Introduction of the C++Component Series, version 2.1 developed by the ObjectSpace company; Information...
- Pipeline: Networking & Telecom. // InfoWorld;01/25/99, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p41
Offers information on several computer software released in the United States for 1999. Management Suite from BMC Software Inc.; Enterprise Performance Management stragegy of Ganymede Software Inc.; PC-Rdist 2.0 from Pyzzo Software Corp.