SBT strengthens commitment to VAR partnership
- Accounting apps feature flexibility. Damore, Kelley // InfoWorld;11/1/93, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p20
Features two accounting products from SBT Accounting Systems Corp. and Great Plains Software Inc. SBT's Professional Series 2.51 accounting system for DOS and Windows; Great Plains's Corporate Dynamics, Dynamics C/S+ and Dynamics, Release Two; Features; Capabilities; Support for different...
- SQL accounting systems arrive. Scott, Robert // Accounting Technology;Apr98, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p44
Focuses on structured query language (SQL) accounting products for personal computers. Providers of SQL database products; Features of the SQL Server 7.0; Mainframe root of SQL Server 7.0; Four different SQL engines supported by SBT Accounting System's Executive Series. INSET: Small business...
- ALOS to sell SBT Accounting Systems new software products. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;07/03/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p14
Reports that a computer, networks and software company called ALOS has become a reseller for SBT Accounting Systems. Features of SBT Professional Series 6.0 software; Incorporation of electronic business modules called WebTrader and ProAlert; Integrated suite of Microsoft-based accounting,...
- Businesses get tool for taking orders on the Web. Greenberg, Ilan // InfoWorld;5/1/95, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p16
Looks at SBT Accounting Systems Inc.'s WebTrader software. Sales order form; Proprietary encryption technology; Internet E-mail engine; Home page templates; WebSpace; Price.
- News briefs: Online computing. // PC Week;10/16/95, Vol. 12 Issue 41, p59
Reports on SBT Accounting Systems Corp.'s shipment of WebTrader 2.0, a Windows-based tool for processing orders on the Internet.
- SBT's WebTrader helps secure Net transactions. Pickering, Wendy // PC Week;1/15/96, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p51
Reports that SBT Accounting Systems Inc. has begun its shipping WebTrader, an Internet business tool enabling secure sales transactions on the World Wide Web. Creation of an electronic storefront and process orders; Page templates; Lead-generation form; HTML Writer.
- Briefly noted. // PC Week;12/23/96, Vol. 13 Issue 51, p31
Mentions brief notes on news related to desktop and mobile computing for the week of December 23, 1996. The release by SBT Accounting Systems of its SBT/Executive Series Client/Server Accounting Software; The shipment of Neon Inks by Canon Computer Systems Inc.
- Smart Web strategies for turbulent market. Berst, Jesse // PC Week;5/15/95, Vol. 12 Issue 19, p105
Profiles two companies which offer interesting alternatives for World-Wide Web tools and for easy-to-use Web servers. California Software's InterAp product, a suite of applications that automates many Internet tasks; SBT Accounting Systems' WebTrader, a service package for companies who wants to...
- SBT Tabs Sheridan as Exec VP. // Accounting Technology;Apr2000, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p10
Reports that SBT Accounting Systems has named Susan Sheridan as its executive vice president in the United States.