- Tax & financial planning news. // Accounting Technology;Aug2000, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p16
Features various news briefs on tax and financial planning as of August 2000. Web-hosted time and billing application from Micro Vision Software Inc.; Risk Management section added to the Methusaleh 2000 computer software by Unger Software; Appointment of Brian Clayton as chief financial...
- CCH acquires pencil pushers. // Practical Accountant;Jun98, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p14
Reports on the acquisition of the Damirus Corporation's `Pencil Pushers' line of tax software, by the software unit of CCH Incorporated, in Riverwoods, Illinois. Comments from CCH spokeswoman Mary Dale Walters; Information on the upgrade of CCH's ProSystem fx software; What the system offers.
- Tax and financial planning news. // Accounting Technology;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p14
Reports on developments related to software companies servicing accounting firms in the United States as of January 2000. Includes Micro Vision Software's alliance with LM Financial; Tax Compliance's posting of tax information in its Web site; Practitioners Publishing Co.'s launch of its PPC...
- Orrtax Serves e1040.com. // Accounting Technology;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p16
Reports on Orrtax Software's agreement to provide its Filing Center Services to e1040.com, a service of Gilman+Ciocia.
- On Target. Priest, Andrew J. // Accounting Technology;Aug2007 Supplement, Vol. 23, p21
The article reviews the 2008 IntelliTax Individual and IntelliManager computer applications from Orrtax Software Solutions.
- Orrtax. // Accounting Technology;Oct2001, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p39
Focuses on based tax accounting software vendor Orrtax. Design of the product, IntelliTax; Accessibility of business-enhancing, value-added products and services through IntelliTax for Windows; Similarity to Microsoft's Outlook contact manager; Orrtax's integration of its client management...
- 1040 Tax Preparation Package. // Accounting Technology;Oct97, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p62
Features Orrtax Software's 1040 Tax Preparation Package software for tax planning. Software distribution; Price; Pay-per-return; Network pricing; Multistate processing; Data entry; Communications software; Support methods; Electronic filing; Operating system.
- OrrTax. // Accounting Technology;Oct99, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p42
Presents the OrrTax tax preparation software from Orrtax Software. Features and functions; Company background.
- Orrtax. // Accounting Technology;Oct2000, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p44
Reports that Washington-based Orrtax Software will build an integrated suite of tax and accounting tools on the Windows platform. Design of the IntelliTax program; Number of customers; Applications added to the IntelliTax software; Competitive advantage of Orrtax's relationship with Microsoft.