- Investors Need to do own Due Diligence. Hintze, John // High Yield Report;4/15/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p1
Reports on the class action lawsuit filed by Milberg Weiss Bershad Hynes & Lerach against Enron Corp. and three banks in the U.S. Allegations of the company that the financial institutions violated long-standing Chinese Walls; Response of the banking institutions to the case filed by the...
- A catalyst for reforming self-transfer in multidistrict... Arralde, Noreen Dever // St. John's Law Review;Spring98, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p623
Discusses the case, Lexecon Inc. versus Milberg Weiss Bershad Hynes & Lerach which is a catalyst for reforming self-transfer in multidistrict litigation. Discussion on the evolution of self-transfer; Examination on the Supreme Court's decision in a three-part attack on the judicial practice of...
- Federal judge dismisses shareholder lawsuit. Harman, Liz // Orange County Business Journal;7/1/96, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p4
Reports on the dismissal of a lawsuit filed by the law firm Milberg Weiss Bershad Hynes & Lerach against Firefox Communications Inc. Suit as one of the first cases decided under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995; Dismissal of the case with leave amend.
- Class action suit hot on heels of probe. Moore, Miles // Rubber & Plastics News;11/18/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p1
Reports on a lawsuit filed by Boca Raton, Florida office of Milberg Weiss Bershad Hynes & Lerach LLP against three rubber chemical manufacturers on November 4, 2002 for their price policies. Investigation conducted by the U.S. Department of Justice and the European Union regarding alleged price...
- Something rotten in Florida. Noga, Edward // Rubber & Plastics News;11/18/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p8
Reports on a lawsuit filed by Florida-based law firm Milberg Weiss Bershad Hynes & Lerach LLP against three rubber chemical manufacturers on November 4, 2002 regarding their price policies. Allegations on the rubber manufacturers; Investigation of the policies by the U.S. Department of Justice...
- Just Desserts. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/26/99, Vol. 103 Issue 17, p26
Comments on the amount of settlement pay handed by Milberg Weiss Bershad Hynes & Lerach company to Lexecon Inc. Information on the case between the two parties; Reaction of insurance executives to the settlement; Reputation of Milberg Weiss law firm.
- Chalk one up for the reform act. Harman, Liz // San Diego Business Journal;6/24/96, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p5
Reports on a federal judge's dismissal of a lawsuit testing new federal tort reform legislation that was filed by the law firm Milberg Weiss Bershad Hynes & Lerach against Firefox Communications Ltd., a Silicon Valley-based software firm. Details of the lawsuit; Court's ruling that Firefox...
- On behalf of shareholders, New York law firm files suit against First Security. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;05/29/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 48, p17
Reports the lawsuit filed by New York-based Milberg Weiss Bershad Hynes & Lerach LLP against First Security Corp. regarding the common stocks issue. Claims on the effect of undisclosed nonrecurring gain on the quarter earnings per share of the company; Allegations on the decline of First...
- Endocare Hit With Shareholder Lawsuits After Warning Of, Then Delaying Results. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;11/11/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p41
Reports the lawsuit filed by Milberg Weiss Bershad Hynes & Lerach LLP against Endocare Inc. in California. Alleged violation of Endocare of the federal securities law; List of other firms that filed lawsuits against Endocare; Market value of Endocare.