Southern Minnesota Power Agency Returns to Market With Refunding
- Brazilian corporates under pressure. Iyer, Savita // High Yield Report;06/08/98, Vol. 9 Issue 23, p1
Speculates that the Brazilian corporate sector is under pressure as a result of poor high yield market conditions. Decrease in trading of Brazilian government bonds; Effects of the Asian financial crisis on the corporate sector's performance; Information on Constran, a Brazilian company.
- Light trading, but overall a little better. // High Yield Report;09/14/98, Vol. 9 Issue 35, p4
Focuses on the performance of companies on the high yield market for the week ending September 12, 1998. Performance of the Dow Jones industrial average; Name of companies whose performance increased on the stock market.
- Market Begins to Regain Legs; Secondary Adopts Firm Tone. Monsarrat, Sean; Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31224, p2
Reports the recovery of the municipal market despite the fall of treasury bond prices in San Francisco, California. Concentration of market participants on personnel and technology issues; Adjustments made by Wall Street after the damage caused by the terrorist attack; Settlement of...
- The New Russia (Again). Johnson, Mark // Global Finance;Mar2003, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p4
Focuses on the business opportunity in Russia. Reform of gangsterism; Management of public finances by the central bank and finance ministry; Assessment of the domestic bond market.
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;4/9/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32603, p2
Corrections to articles in the previous issue are presented including a correction on the incorrect information about six-person Morgan Stanley team and an incorrect name for one of the firms included in the approval of underwriters.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;9/16/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31720, p2
Reports developments on bond market as of September 2003. Factors causing the decrease of the inventories of various businesses in the U.S.; Increase of trade deficits; Comparison of industrial production between the year 2002 and 2003.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32187, p7
Presents a calendar that depicting competitive bond offerings of several companies in the U.S.
- Expensive dollars make expensive issues. SR // High Yield Report;05/10/99, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p1
Focuses on European companies' reluctance to issue junk bonds in expensive, dollar-denominated tranches. Relationship between the euro and the United States dollar; Scandinavian firm Tele1's plan to issue bonds.
- Focus Shifts From Latam. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/16/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 42, p1
Presents information on the global bond market as of February 2004. Cause of the poor performance of the Latin American foreign bonds market; Increase of the emerging Europe index; Changes in the emerging market in Asia.