THE TRADING FLOOR
- CAPITAL WATCH. Vadum, Matthew; Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;8/23/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31209, p4
Reports developments related to bond issues as of August 2001 in the United States. Selection of Milton J. Bailey as executive director of District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency; Use of peak-hour pricing by US Department of Transportation to control airport congestion; Provision of grants...
- Slowdown? Says Who? Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;01/22/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31061, p14
Provides updates related to housing authorities in the United States. Growth in the overall housing bond sector; Nomination of Mel Martinez as secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development; Plans of John T. McEvoy to retire as executive director of the National Council of State...
- Atlantic Asset's Hunt: Fixed-Income Shouldn't Be Idle. // Investment Management Weekly;6/23/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p6
Profiles Atlantic Asset Management managing director Elaine Hunt from the U.S. Assertion that the inability of the economy to keep pricing moving steadily up in a normal inflationary pattern is an additional threat to bond returns; Comparison made of the S&P equity index with the Lehman...
- Are Default Worries Unfounded? Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;11/11/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33215, p1
The article presents the views of several analysts regarding the widely publicized vise amidst the financial crises and its effect on bondholders. It states that even the U.S. governments will cut the budget, increase the taxes or tap reserves, the hype about the large-scale municipal government...
- Sphinx promotes four executives to vp posts. // Home Textiles Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p11
Reports the promotion of the executives of rug manufacturer Sphinx in the U.S. Responsibilities in product development; Career history of the managers; Accomplishments in the company.
- J. Morita USA introduces new management team. // Proofs;Jun2007, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p39
A photograph of J. Morita USA executives including Steve White, Hiroshi Tanaka and Haruo Morita is presented.
- Trade news. // Bowhunter;Jan1998, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p83
Presents news items concerning executives in the bowhunting equipment industry in the United States as of January 1998. Includes appointment of M.D. Johnson as Hunter's Specialties Co.'s public relations director; Promotion of Travis Hall as public relations manager for Browning and US...
- Corporate directors ask `what recovery'? // Corporate Board;Nov/Dec91, Vol. 12 Issue 71, p26
No abstract available.
- Interesting findings from executive survey. // DCI;Feb97, Vol. 160 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the survey on key American executives conducted by Marketing Made to Order, a business consulting firm based in New York. Increase in the team's workload with constant workforce numbers; Areas that impact optimum performance; Positive benefits of increased responsibility accompanying...