Fitch Moves Wetzler to Tampa as Part of Plan to Develop Regions
- Nursing Home Liability. // Bond Buyer;06/19/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30915, p6
Reports on the adverse effect of the unwieldy liability insurance costs for nursing homes on the sector's deteriorating credit quality, according to Fitch associate director Robert Wetzler. Unchecked and increasingly expensive litigation against providers; Predicted increase in insurance premiums.
- Fitch hires Wetzler for health care group. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;07/01/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30674, p39
Reports that Fitch IBCA Inc. has hired Robert Wetzler as an associate director in New York. Career history; Responsibilities in the company.
- WHAT MAKES A NURSING HOME 'INVESTMENT GRADE'? // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Oct2000, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p28
Interviews Robert Wetzler, associate director of Fitch company on the investment-grade ratings given to nursing homes in the United States. Factors that would raise an investor's interest in nursing facilities; Favorable management styles in nursing homes; Impact of Medicare PPS; Issues to...
- Advancing, slowly. Poe, Randall; Courter, Carol Lee // Across the Board;Feb96, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the percentage of female employees who relocated in 1995 in the United States. Breakdown of the percentage into different categories; Description of a typical transferee.
- Services offered to expatriates. Parkinson, Deborah // Across the Board;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p56
Presents reasons for employees refusal or the inability to relocate successfully. Array of services offered by companies to ease employees on global assignments.
- ... With new concerns about relocation. // Secretary;Feb94, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p6
Details a report on relocation called `Runzheimer Reports on Relocation'. Challenges for relocation specialists; Personal concerns of relocated employees; Demand for the services of relocation administrators.
- Helping foreign nationals adapt to the U.S. Copeland, Anne P. // Personnel Journal;Feb95, Vol. 74 Issue 2, p83
Discusses how human resource (HR) executives can help foreign managers who assume temporary assignments in the United States. HR managers' role in assisting employees' transition; Cultural diversity of foreign employees; Organizations' support for dual-career couples; Children's schooling;...
- Easing the pain. Greenberg, Eric J. // Crain's New York Business;3/6/95, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p21
Focuses on relocation programs for employees living in New York City. Categories; Financial issues; Reasons for employee reluctance to accept transfers.
- Pontiac-GMC on the move. // Automotive News;2/10/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5699, p4
Reports that Pontiac-GMC is expected to relocate its marketing, sales service and support staff into the 100 Tower of Detroit's Renaissance Center, by April 4, 1997.