Utah Agency to Refinance 911 Communications System
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31765, p8
Presents a chart depicting bond offerings in New York. List of companies; Financial advisers; Legal opinion.
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31765, p30
Presents a list of bond elections of several companies in New York.
- Short Takes on High Yields. // High Yield Report;12/6/99, Vol. 10 Issue 47, p3
Reports on developments related to companies in the high-yield bond market as of December 6, 1999.
- Brady Bonds and Sovereign Instruments. // High Yield Report;6/17/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p6
Presents charts depicting the Brady bonds and sovereign instruments. Efforts in compiling the data by Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith; Lists of firms from around the globe; Comparison on the yield spread from Mayâ€“June 2002.
- Brady Bonds and Sovereign Instruments. // High Yield Report;7/22/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 29, p6
Presents chart depicting the yields of bonds for several companies. Lists of firms; Yield offerings; Duration of yields.
- SPUN from the WEB. // Caribbean Business;6/1/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p54
Reports on developments concerning the business sector of Puerto Rico as of June 1, 2000. Issuance of bonds to finance the projects of the Highway and Transportation Authority; Opening by Creative Financial Staffing of a regional office in Hato Rey, Puerto Rico; Acquisition of Lehigh Press...
- SECTION V.â€”U.S. International Transactions in Long-Term Securities: TABLE CM-V-2.â€”U.S. Transactions with Foreigners in Long-Term Foreign Securities by Type. // Treasury Bulletin;Dec2004, p90
Presents a chart depicting the bonds and stocks of several government-owned companies in the U.S.
- Paging numbers strong; fears abate. // High Yield Report;08/04/97, Vol. 8 Issue 31, p3
Presents information on the bond performance of several paging companies for the week ending August 2, 1997. Identification of companies whose bonds were particularly strong for that week; Comments from Andrew Hornick, analyst at Schroder Wertheim; Information on Paging Network's revenues.
- Distressed bond trading levels. // High Yield Report;10/20/97, Vol. 8 Issue 40, p8
Presents statistical information as it relates to the distressed bond trading levels of various business enterprises.