General Obligation Bond Prices for November 21, 2001
- Florida. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p28
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in Florida as of August 14, 1997. Cooperation between Jim Eaton in the investigation of bond deals in the region; Broward County's search for a new administrator; Joe Gersten's request for a refugee status in Australia.
- Florida. McKenna, Jon; Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p28
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in Georgia as of August 14, 1997. Appointment of David Lucas as manager of Interstate/Johnson Lane's Macon brokerage branch; Individuals honored at the Atlanta Municipal Bond Club's annual gathering.
- From the TM3 wire. Louis, Brian; Ulick, Jake // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p2
Presents news briefs related to the bond market in the United States as of October 24, 1997. Includes New York City's sale of tax-exempt new-money and refunding general obligation bonds; Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin's stress on the importance of fast track trade legislation to the US global...
- Munis, treasuries take a thumping; unease makes for an `ugly' market. Louis, Brian; Rannazzisi, Julie; Ulick, Jake // Bond Buyer;01/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30317, p1
Focuses on the performance of the municipal bond market in the United States in light of the political crisis in Washington D.C. Performance of Treasury bills; Performance of secondary municipal bonds; Total worth of bid-wanted lists; Performance of term bonds.
- Market statistics. Lulkovich, Joan // Bond Buyer;01/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30317, p32
Presents bond market figures in the United States as of January 26, 1998. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Municipal market yields; Visible supply rises; New-issue balances; Reoffering yields; Futures markets; Municipal bond...
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/16/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31554, p27
Reports on several developments related to bond markets in south-eastern states of the United States as of January 16, 2003. Priorities for the governor of Florida Jeb Bush in his second term; Proposal of the governor of Mississippi Ronnie Musgrove to sell several bond issues to support...
- Beware the Falling Yields. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;1/17/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31555, p1
Focuses on a fall in the average annualized seven-day yield on tax-free money market funds in the U.S. bond markets. Options given to management companies in the face of the situations faced by the market; Preposition proving costly for the companies; Conduction of fee waivers by the fund...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Hume, Lynn; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/17/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31555, p2
Presents news items related to bond markets in the U.S. as of January 17, 2003. Change in the consumer price index; Drop in the first-time applications for state unemployment; Condition of the manufacturing activity in the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;1/17/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31555, p35
Presents news items related to bond markets in various states of the U.S. as of January 17, 2003. Plans of the Orange County Transportation Authority regarding the issuance of bonds; Cheaper alternative to the mass transit plan in Hawaii; Proposal by the Governor Dirk Kempthorne of Idaho.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew; Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p31
Presents developments related to the U.S. bond market as of February 6, 2003. Stability of general obligation debt owed by Alabama cities; Passage of a bill by U.S. House that will change Georgia's Fair Lending Act; Reductions in ratings made by Moody's Investors Service Inc. of debt issued for...