New York: Team Bloomberg
- Don't Bet on It. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p35
Reports on the denial by the New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg regarding the chances of the city selling its Off-Track Betting Corp. Budget proposal released by the mayor; Assumption by the former mayor of the city.
- BAM district's 2nd act gets under way. Engquist, Erik // Crain's New York Business;11/13/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p20
The article informs that the phase two of the Brooklyn Academy of Music Cultural District construction project has started in Brooklyn, New York City. People are expecting that it will not go as poorly as phase one. In phase one, projects fell behind schedule that compelled the administration of...
- Breaking the Law in Michael Bloomberg's New York. Carter, Graydon // Vanity Fair;Feb204, Issue 522, p34
Features New York. Issue of the smoking ban in establishments and offices in the state; Percentage of establishments surveyed whose business has declined when the smoking ban took effect; Views of the author regarding the effect of the smoking ban to the international community.
- I Fought the Law. Hitchens, Christopher // Vanity Fair;Feb204, Issue 522, p70
Delves into the author's actions to protest the petty ordinances of Mayor Michael Bloomberg of New York. Provision of food for the pigeons; Separation of his feet from the pedals of a bike; Placement of oneself on a milk crate while reading a book.
- Out-of-staters can butt out, thank you. Hatfield, David // Inside Tucson Business;2/4/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p20
The article discusses the author's views on the advice of people like New York mayor Michael Bloomberg who is from out-of-state but issued statements that triggered varied reactions from the Arizonians.
- The Bloomberg threat. Auletta, Ken // New Yorker;03/10/97, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p38
Focuses on Michael Bloomberg and his companies. Earnings of the Bloomberg company of $200 million for the fiscal year 1996; Bloomberg's plan to acquire Telerate with the decline of Dow Jones; Cancellation of Bloomberg's contract with Dow Jones in August 1990; Adoption of the Bloomberg...
- Bloomberg again. Mirabella, Alan; Rigg, Cynthia // Crain's New York Business;4/25/94, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p6
Reports on financial data analyst Michael Bloomberg's plans of launching a personal finance magazine to be inserted in Sunday papers.
- NYC Land Up for Grabs. Domonell, Kristen // University Business;Nov2011, p14
The article reports on the proposal to build a technological campus in New York City which was announced by Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg.
- Changing Wall Street's ways. Beddingfield, Katherine T. // U.S. News & World Report;12/28/92-1/4/93, Vol. 113 Issue 25, p93
Profiles 50-year-old Michael Bloomberg, a former Salomon Brothers executive, who heads one of the fastest-growing companies in the $4 billion electronic financial information market. His accomplishments; The success of his newest undertaking, the $13.5 million purchase of a New York radio station.