Massachusetts: MassHousing Changes
- MassHousing: Stable Loans, Affordable Rates. // Massbuilder;2009 4th Quarter, p13
The article focuses on the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency or MassHousing which is an independent public agency tasked with providing financing for affordable housing in the state.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Peacock, Wayne; Barnett, Chip; Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;06/07/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31155, p2
Reports developments related to bonds in the United States as of June 2001. Increase of the single-family housing revenue bond rating of Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency; Prediction of the National Association of Realtors for the home sales; Decrease of the Treasury securities in stripped form.
- Massachusetts HIM Takes Submissions to Update Underwriting Pool. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/21/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33436, p3
The article reports on the initiative of the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency (HFA) to update its pool of underwriters to work on single and multiple bond transactions.
- Massachusetts HFA, Fresh Off Rating Upgrade, Changes Target Date on Sale. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;10/23/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31249, p33
Reports on the plans of Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency to offer $72 million in single-family housing revenue bonds. Underwriter of the bond; Rating given to the bonds by rating agencies Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp.; Areas where proceeds from the sale will be...
- Massachusetts HFA Kicks Off Search For Regular Adviser on Swap Contracts. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;9/15/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31719, p5
Reports that Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency (MHFA) is seeking services of derivative advisor to assist the agency in future swap contracts in the sophisticated municipal debt market. Need for long-term derivative advisor highlighted by MHFA finance director Tim Sullivan; Various advisory...
- S&P: Massachusetts housing GOs may be hurt. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;08/07/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30204, p2
Focuses on Standard & Poor's assessment of the implications of the results of a comprehensive study by the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency on its State Housing Assistance for Rental Production (SHARP) program loan portfolio, for the agency's general obligation rating over the long term.
- MASSACHUSETTS: MHFA Selling Multifamilies. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;11/27/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32515, p37
The article reports on the sale of $109 million of multifamily housing mortgage bonds by the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency with a one-day retail order period. The transaction will consist of a multi-million dollar new money to help finance new housing units and renovate another 568 units...
- MassHousing selects Titan Lenders Corp mortgage purchase review services. // Mortgage Banking;Jul2010, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p76
The article reports on the selection of Denver, Colorado.-based Titan Lenders Corp. (TLC) to provide outsource mortgage purchase review services to the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency (MassHousing). It notes that TLC was selected due to several factors including technology and overall...
- MassHousing Pension Plan Issues Alts Search. Giardina, Michael // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;1/ 9/2013, p7
The article reports that the retirement plan sponsors from MassHousing, an independent public authority, are seeking candidates for an investment management firm to oversee its funds. It mentions that the sponsors seek those that are capable of managing funds in North America. According to the...